"You call this decorated?"- (All CNCO)

Spending the holidays with your best friends Chris, Erick, Joel, Richard and Zabdiel was something you were overly excited to experience. The six of you had planned out a whole weekend together devoted to holiday traditions and Christmas cheer.

You arrived at the boys shared house bright and early with pancake breakfast meals that you bought from Denny's on the way. The workers gave you an odd look as you ordered 8 orders just to make sure you had enough food for all the boys. Letting yourself into their house was a bit of a struggle as you tried to balance all the food and bags you brought with you for the gingerbread house building contest you planned on having later.

Walking into the house and towards the kitchen, you heard movement which meant at least one of the boys were up. As you got into the kitchen you were right as you saw Joel tiredly making himself a cup of coffee.

"Hey bub. I brought breakfast for us. Is anyone else up?" I asked as I set everything down and walked over to wrap my arms around his waist.

Joel lazily turned around and hugged me back while taking drinks from his mug. He didn't answer me for a few minutes just holding me and drinking his coffee before we heard more footsteps enter the kitchen.

"Stop hogging Y/n. I want a hug too. And some coffee. Did you make enough for everyone?" Chris asked as he pulled me out of Joel's embrace and into his own. I just laughed as I hugged him back and breathed in his scent. I swear these boys always smell so good. Chris literally smells like Christmas during the holiday season and I can't get enough of it.

"Ya there's enough for everyone and Y/n got breakfast for everyone so we can dig in when everyone gets down here. Are they up?"

You felt Chris nod his head as he continued to hug you and lift you up to carry you over to the couch as the three of you waited for everyone else to finish getting ready and make their way downstairs. Eventually the three of you got tired of waiting so you made it your job to go and wake them up yourself. Let's just say waking up Richard and Erick was way easier than trying to get Zabdiel up but you eventually succeed and everyone was now sat at the table eating breakfast together.

After everyone had finished you unpacked the gingerbread house kits and divided up into teams of two before setting a 30 minute timer for decorating. The teams ended up being Chris and Erick, Richard and Zabdiel, and finally you and Joel paired up together. Everyone had equal access to all the candy and icing you bought so that it was a fair competition but you already know Chris and Erick were going to lose because they get distracted and goof off too much to focus on the task at hand.

Halfway through the time and you had a pretty well decorated house while Chris and Erick had half decorated pieces of a gingerbread house but they continuously failed to get the pieces to stick together and form and actual house. Richard and Zabdiel were doing really good as well and they actually worked together with minimal arguments but I guess that stems from Richard wanting to be in charge and Zabdiel not really caring enough to argue with him so he just did what he was told and it was smooth sailing for them.

Chris & Erick's gingerbread house

Richard & Zabdiel's gingerbread house

You & Joel's gingerbread house

When the timer went off, everyone stepped back and took a look at what they had all done and immediately started taking photos and videos to post on their Instagram stories. You also added polls onto your stories to see which house their fans liked more and sadly it ended up being Richard and Zabdiel who won but you and Joel were really close. You only lost by 2% which isn't too bad but Erick and Chris lost by a lot because they pretty much just slathered their house in icing and candy before calling it a day and spending the rest of the time eating the left over candy and trying to mess everyone else up.

"You call this decorated?" you joked as you took a closer look at the house that Chris and Erick had put together.

"Hey, we tried very hard and everything has icing and candy which means we succeeded in decorating thank you very much."

You just laughed it off before cleaning up the mess of sprinkles, candy and icing that was all over the table and floor. After everything was spotless, you guys made hot chocolate and popcorn before moving over to the living room to start your Christmas movie marathon. You snuggled up on the couch in between Richard and Zabdiel while the rest of the guys were spread out around the living room. Nothing felt better than sitting between your best friends on the couch and celebrating the holidays together. It was something you always wanted when you were growing up but never had the privilege of experiencing until you met the five boys in the room around you.

"You know I love you guys right? Like you're literally my second family and I'm so happy to have you in my life. I wouldn't trade you guys in for the world."

-----------------------------