Daddy's Little Girl- requested by Helly (CNCO- Joel)*

Ever since Joel found out you were pregnant, he was already head over heels in love with the unborn baby. Everything he did and said revolved around his baby. He always knew he wanted to have a kid but he never expected to feel so in love from the moment you handed him the little soccer ball with the words "Can you teach me one day Daddy?" printed on the ball. At first he was completely lost and didn't know why you bought such a small soccer ball but after a few moments of thought, he finally caught on and was running around the house crying and screaming for all the boys to come down so you could share the news with them.

Ever since that moment, he was dedicated to spending as much time with you as possible. Luckily they were on a break from touring and only had a few shows here and there so he wouldn't miss too much of your pregnancy. He started to read all the baby books people recommend to him and constantly hit up Richard to ask about everything that had to do with being a father and a balancing that with their chaotic lives.

The boys constantly bought things for your baby before you even knew whether it was a boy or a girl. They got everything from toys to books and other basic baby entertainment.

Once the day finally arrived and your baby girl was on her way, everything was a little chaotic with the boys trying to get you to the hospital while half asleep and trying to make sure all the bags were in the car as well. Even though you were in pain, you couldn't help but laugh at how crazy they were all acting. You knew that you still had a long time of waiting before you would have to start pushing so you weren't freaking out too much but you couldn't say the same for the boys.

Eventually you made it to the hospital and after hours of labour, you finally had your baby girl in your arms. She was the most beautiful human you had ever seen in your life and that's saying something considering Joel is her father. Speaking of Joel, he was completely terrified once he actually saw his little girl in your arms.

Joel was full of worries, nerves and anxiety as he watched you hold your daughter on your chest. He knew that he had to get over his worries but he just couldn't stop his brain from overthinking and stressing over everything that could possibly go wrong.

Finally Joel got the courage to make his way over to you and sat down on the edge of the hospital bed. You looked up at him to see the worry in his eyes and you instantly knew what was going on in his head. Throughout your entire pregnancy, you knew how excited he was but you also knew how worried he was to actually become a father.

"Babe, you ready to hold her? Maybe even give her a name?"

"I think so. Do I just sit here and hold my arms like this?" he asked with a voice full of nerves.

"Just like how we practiced remember?"

"Are you sure she'll like me? What if my sweater isn't soft enough for her?"

"You're going to do just fine. She is your baby and she is going to love you so unconditionally. If you're so worried about your sweater, just take it off and do some skin to skin bonding. Just breathe and relax babe."

You slowly placed the newborn in his arms after he took off his sweater and got comfortable on the bed. You watched as he gently laid her down on his chest, one hand on her back and the other holding her tiny hand.

"Hi baby. I'm your dad, you know the one who sings to you every night? Your name is Penelope Faith Pimentel and you're going to be the most beautiful girl in the world."

You could see the pride in his eyes as he watched her hold onto his finger. He didn't know he could fall more in love with his daughter until this very moment when he actually got to hold her in his arms. From that moment on, he wouldn't let her out of his arms.

"Later you can meet your tios. There are so many of them. You have your tios Richard, Chris, Zabdiel and Erick who sing with daddy. Sometimes they sing for you too. You also have your tios Emanuel, Isreal and Gabriel who are my brothers."

When the entire CNCO family and your own families arrived, Joel was hellbent on keeping the baby with him. No one was to touch his precious daughter unless they had a part in creating her.

"Can I hold little Penelope?" Richard asked as he watched the newborn look around the room at the sudden crowd of people.

"You guys don't know what you're doing so don't touch my baby."

"Dude I have my own kid. I think I know how to hold a baby now pass my niece over."

Joel very reluctantly passes her to Richard once you give him a glare and a gentle nudge. He knew they weren't going to hurt his baby but he also didn't want anyone else to get too close to her.

Eventually the baby was back in his arms (much to his relief) and he was non-stop photographing and videoing her.

"Hi everyone, say hello to little miss Penelope Faith Pimentel. She is going to be so loved and cherished by everyone in her life. Y/N and I may be off social media for the next few days as we readjust to life with our baby." Joel whispered to the camera as he showed Penelope and posted it on his story.