Sweater (CNCO- Chris)*

Y/N's POV:

You didn't know what had made you do it. Your hands had reached out on their own accord and gently gripped the bottom of his hoodie. At first it was just a gently touch as you rubbed your fingers along the grooves.

He didn't notice at first as he continued to talk to his friends and fellow band mates but it certainly caught the attention of your best friend who gave you an odd look.

Too distracted by observing the way his face muscles moved as he spoke and laughed, you didn't catch the look she had given you. She continued to look at you hoping you would notice but was unsuccessful.

You didn't know why you had started to pull on the end of his sleeve as his arm was thrown over your shoulder but you continued to gently pull on it anyways. It was just something you had done. Maybe it was because his sleeve was right there in your sight or maybe it was the fact that you guys were out in the streets of New York and you didn't bother to wear anything on top of your tank top.

He gave you a quick glance thinking there was something wrong but soon smiled when he noticed his best friend was just lost in thought. That was nothing new to him as you always seemed to drift off and stop paying attention to your surroundings. The first time that happened he was worried that something was wrong but quickly became accustomed to the blank look in your eyes and the quiet nature.

As the conversation continued, you found yourself tugging a little more on his hoodie as he gave you a concerned look and slowly unwrapped his arm from around you and slid his hoodie off. "Maybe she's trying to tell me she's cold" he thought to himself. He didn't bother to say anything when you had stepped out of your hotel room in just a tank top but knew that he would eventually be giving up his hoodie for you.

Before you could even register what was happening, he had started slipping it onto your body with a smile. It was small gestures like this that made you value Chris so much. He was always caring for you in both big and small ways. Whether he was sharing his food with you or flying across the globe to comfort you in times of need. Chris was always there and maybe that was what brought you to this very moment.

As you look up at him with your own small smile, you trail your hands up his arms until they're gripping the collar of his shirt and pulling his face closer to yours. Without a second of doubt, Chris wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you closer to him before leaning down and giving you a kiss full of passion and love. Something you've never felt with any of your ex's.

All of this happened because of one white sweater.

-----------------------------
This was something I recently found in my notes on my phone. I completely forgot about it but once I read it again, I totally fell in love with what I had written. I edited this and added more because it was super short (still is pretty short) but I hope you enjoy it!