It Was All A Dream- requested by Kara (CNCO- Joel)

A/N: Sorry this took so long & that it's not that long either

A/N: Sorry this took so long & that it's not that long either. I've had a lot of writers block going on among other things but I hope you still enjoy this anyways!

It all felt so real to you when you were woken up from Joel shaking you. The images ran through your head in a never-ending loop. You couldn't look at him even though you knew it wasn't real. He would never do those things to you especially not after years of dating and even more years of being best friends beforehand.

"What happened? Can you breathe ok? Do we need to go to the hospital? Call 911?" Joel rushed out.

You heard him but nothing was registering in your mind. All you could focus on was what happened in your dream. Everything had felt real and you could swear that sitting up in bed with Joel beside you right now was actually the dream and not the other way around.

After allowing yourself to calm down for a few minutes, you were finally able to tell him about what happened.

"You were kissing another girl at a party. You hands were all over her and even after you saw me, you just smirked and led her upstairs. I tried to stop you but I couldn't get through the crowd and before I knew it, you two had entered a room together." you explained.

"Y/n, you know I would never do that. I know what it's like to have someone cheat on you and break your heart. I will never do that to anyone else, especially not you." he reassured you.

"I know that Joel, I really do. It's just that the thought of it brings up all these insecurities that I didn't even know I had. Not once in our relationship or even during our friendship have I ever felt insecure but this dream just created all these negative emotions."

"Come here." he said as he sat up and pulled you into his arms.

"You know what I love about you? When I first met you, I instantly fell in love with your hair. I know it sounds weird but I saw how beautiful it was as you danced your heart out with your friends at that party." he confessed before placing a kiss on the top of your head.

"Next I fell for your smile. The way you would smile at everyone you saw even if they weren't nice to you at all." he said before giving you a soft kiss on the lips.

"After that, it was your heart. We started to spend more time together and because of that I got to see more of who you are and how deeply you care for everyone."

"Then it was the way you blushed every time our hands would accidentally brush against each others." he said before giving you a kiss on the cheek.

This went on for another 10 minutes before he finally stopped and leaned in to give you a loving kiss. Although you were never really someone who was insecure, the fact that Joel was so loving in this moment really reconfirmed everything you knew about him. There was no doubt in your mind that he was the one you were meant to find and spend this lifetime with.

The two of you spent the rest of the night talking and laughing to help take your mind off of the nightmare you had and before you knew it, the sun was rising and you were off to get breakfast in a nearby cafe.