Kiss Me Again (CNCO- Joel)

She had been stuck in his find ever since he shared his first kiss with her. He didn't know anything about her, not even her name. All he knows is that her kisses were addicting and he needed to have her in his life. He met her on the set of his bands music video for their song Solo Yo but with things being so rushed on set, he never had time to actually talk to her or get to know her. He had planned on finding her after their scenes together finished but she had disappeared and was never to be found again.

For weeks after the video had premiered, his thoughts were stuck on her. Throughout all the interviews they had, he would always ask his fans to help find her so that he could reach out to her but even with their great detective skills, she still remained unfound. It was eating him up inside to know that the girls who he shared his first kiss with was out there in the world doing who knows what while he was stuck thinking about her day and night.

She haunted his dreams and clouded his thoughts every day since he first kissed her. It was something he had never experienced before in his life but he kind of loved how she made him feel. Whether it was love or infatuation, he wasn't sure but one thing he knew for sure was that he had to see her again. Even if she rejected him, he had to find her and know for sure how she felt. If she felt the same spark and connection or if it was something he made up in his mind.

"Joel? Are you listening? Bro get up." Richard said while shaking Joel from his thoughts.

"Ay papa, are you thinking about her again?" Chris chimed in from across the room.

Joel simply nodded and looked around to see everyone standing and looking in his direction. He wasn't sure what he had missed when he zoned out but apparently everyone else was ready to leave somewhere.

"Vamos, ya estamos llegando tarde a la sesión de fotos." Zabdiel said as he patted the younger boy on the shoulder and walking towards the door.

Joel got up and followed the rest of the boys out the door and into the car as they made their way to a photo studio. They had a photoshoot for a magazine where they would be on the cover and have a special feature piece written about them. He wasn't really sure what it was all about but he didn't really care because all he knew was that the rest of the boys did so he would be just fine.

When they finally made it to the studio, they hurried out of the car and into he building seeing as they were already 10 minutes late because of his daydream and the traffic. The boys frantically ran around the building looking for studio 23 where their photoshoot was meant to take place.

"Guys it's over here. Hurry up before we're even later." Joel shouted while running through the doorway and right into another person.

"Oh my gosh. I am so sor-" he cut himself off when he looked up and saw the girl who had been haunting his mind ever since he kissed her 3 weeks ago.

Could it really be her? The one who had been taking up his thoughts whenever he was awake and controlled his dreams every night. After all the hours of searching and pleading for everyone's help to find him, he finally finds her where he least expected it. He was blown away and honestly at a loss for words but he was just happy to have a second chance to get her name and maybe even convince her to go on a date with him.

"Oh, you must be part of the group I'm photographing today. My brother was supposed to be here but he had some cars troubles so I'm his replacement. You guys are running late so can you please go straight into wardrobe and get ready to shoot in 20? Thanks! I'm just gonna go get some drinks for everyone. Does water and coffee work?"

Joel was still too shocked to talk so all he could do was nod his head and step out of her way so that she could leave and he could go to wardrobe with the rest of the boys. As they got ready, they saw her walk back in with bags full of water and pop and trays of coffee. They began their shoot with solo pictures before leading into group pictures with various outfits and poses. Music played throughout the studio as she took photos of the guys dancing around and making jokes together.

After the photoshoot was done, they finally got to introduce themselves properly to each other and this was the moment Joel was waiting for. He watched as she smiled and shook the hands of his band mates before turning to look at him.

"Hi, I'm Y/n you must be Joel. I believe we worked together on the set of our music video earlier this month? Sorry we didn't get to chat then, I had a shoot later on that day so I had to run out as soon as we finished."

"Y/n...wow. it's so nice to finally know your name. You've been on my mind ever since that day. I just can't get over that kiss we shared." he said as he pulled her into a hug.

"Me either. Honestly it was my first kiss and I was super nervous that day. That kiss has been on my mind ever since."

Upon hearing that, Joel pulled back and slowly leaned down while tilting her head up to meet his own in a soft and gentle kiss. She wrapped her arms tighter around his neck as his arms made their way around her waist and pulled her closer to his own body. This kiss was better than the many kisses they shared during the shoot. It was softer and held way more meaning. It felt like it was just the two of them as they forgot about the 4 guys standing less than 5 feet away from them.

When they pulled back, they were pulled out of their little bubble and heard all the loud cheers and jokes from the guys surrounding them. From hoots and hollers, to taunts and teases from the boys, their ears were filled with loud voices and laughter surrounding them.

"So how about going on a first date tomorrow? I can pick you up and we can go do whatever you want. Maybe have a picnic or hit up a bowling alley?"

"That sounds amazing Joel. Let's switch phones so that we can put our numbers in and we can talk more about the date." she said before leaning in and giving him a peck on the cheek. His cheeks were tinted pink as she pulled back and he looked down at her phone and typed in his information.

-----------------------------