"I Can't Feel My Lips" requested on Tumblr (CNCO- Erick)

You had never been huge into makeup but lately you've been exploring the world of makeup and trying different products

You had never been huge into makeup but lately you've been exploring the world of makeup and trying different products. Lip plumpers were all the hype so you thought why not give it a shot?

You just finished shopping at the mall and decided to try out your new lip plumper. It was shiny like lipgloss which already gave it some bonus points in your book. After setting your bags down in your bedroom, you made your way to the mirror and started applying it to your lips.

Erick wasn't home yet so you decided to make a quick lunch and sit on the balcony to enjoy the nice Miami weather. The sun was out which helped you work on your tan but also made you incredibly thirsty and tired. After sitting in the sun for a few hours, you walked into the house to grab some water and take a nap.

A couple hours later Erick walks into your shared apartment before wandering around searching for you. He saw your purse by the door so he knew you were home but found it oddly quiet. Usually he could follow the sound of the tv or hear music coming from the room you were in but today there was complete silence.

He continued to make his way through the apartment before finding you peacefully sleeping on the bed. Quietly, Erick made his way into the room and over to the side you were sleeping on before giving you a peck on the lips.

Something about the shiny look of lipgloss always appealed to him so when he saw you had some on, he always had to kiss you on the lips.

"Wake up y/n. How long have you been sleeping?" he asked while sitting on the bed beside you.

You only mumbled some incoherent words before turning towards him and cuddling into his side.

He laughed a little before lying down with you and wrapping his arms around you. You looked over at him and lean in to give him a few pecks while cuddling up to him more.

"Baby? Why are my lips tingling? They feel like they're going numb or something."

"Hmm? What did you eat today? Are you allergic to something?"

"No. I haven't eaten anything in the past two hours. What kind of lipgloss do you have on?"

"I don't have any. What are you talking about? Why would I wear lipgloss to go to bed?"

"I'm serious Y/n. My lips are completely numb right now."

"Erick, I'm serious too. I don't have any lipgloss on." you said while sitting up to look at him.

He sat up too and looked at your face to see if you were lying and you did the same back. Suddenly it dawned on you that you put on a lip plumper and because you had it on for so long, the initial numbing had disappeared and you forgot all about it.

"Are you lips bigger than usual?" he asked as he stared at you.

"Oh my gosh Erick. I know what's going on."

"What? Did you do something to me?"

"Not on purpose. I bought a new lip plumper at the mall and thought I'd give it a try when I got home but I forgot all about it since it's been hours. It must have transferred over when we kissed."

"What does that mean? Am I going to be ok?" he asked while pouting.

You couldn't help but to laugh at him because he looked so adorable while pouting and the plumped up lips only made it better.

"Baby, stop laughing at me. When will this stop?"

"It will stop being numb soon. Don't worry about it. But you don't have anywhere to go or anyone to see for the rest of the day right?"

He simply shook his head before falling back down on the bed. You looked over at him before laying down on his chest again.

"Sorry baby. I promise I'll warn you next time I use it."

"I can't feel my lips."