Surprise Christmas- requested by Christina (PM- Zion)

Zion knew that he wanted to spend Christmas with her so when she told him that she would be going back home to Australia, he was already planning his trip. He would go home to visit his family on the 20th and spend a few days there before flying out to surprise her on Christmas morning. He booked all his tickets and made it seem like he was going to be in Canada throughout the whole break the band had when in reality, he would be spending most of it with her.

"Baby, are you sure you have to leave home already? I'm gonna miss you while we're so far away from each other."

"You'll be fine babe. You'll get to have a real Christmas back home with your family plus you get to have snow on Christmas day. I love you though. Merry Christmas."

"Love you too, baby. Have a safe trip and tell everyone I said Merry Christmas."

With that, he gave her a hug and a kiss before she had to leave to catch her flight.

Zion flew home the next day and spent his time back home catching up with family and friends as well as exchanging gifts since he wouldn't be there to actually celebrate the holiday with them.

In the middle of the night Zion started his day long journey from Ottawa to Australia. He would arrive late at night so he rented a hotel room for the night and would leave bright and early in order to surprise her first thing in the morning.

----- Time Skip -----

He stood nervously at her doorstep as he waited for her to answer the door. He had already told her family so they knew it was him ringing their doorbell this early on Christmas morning. When she finally opened the door she was shocked to see Zion on the other side holding a teddy bear and an adorable smile on his face.

"Merry Christmas baby. I know this isn't much but I got this teddy bear made with a voice button so that you can have me with you no matter where you are." he explained as he held the bear out towards her.

"Wait but why are you here? I thought you were spending Christmas back home."

"Nah. I wanted to surprise you so I made it seem like I was going to be home the whole time. I'm actually planning on spending the rest of our break here with you. Unless you want me to leave? Cause I can just go back to the airport and wait until the next flight's available."

"Are you kidding? Of course I want you here. Come in, we were just about to open presents. Speaking of, I love the teddy bear. Thank you so much babe."

The two walked into the house and spent the rest of the day with her family opening gifts, eating food and enjoying the holiday together.

----------------------------

A/N: Sorry this is so short and like wayyy after Christmas. Hope you enjoyed it nonetheless.