All I Needed (PM- dad!Brandon)*

It was just another Wednesday afternoon with Brandon out of the house working on music with the rest of the boys while you stayed at home with your 4 year-old daughter Bayleigh. You had left her to her own devices in the large playroom Brandon had decorated for her while you started to cook dinner. You were so preoccupied with the new recipe you were trying out for the first time that you didn't notice the small footsteps softly pad across the wooden flooring and out of Baylieghs play room.

Unbeknownst to you, the little girl was making her way into her fathers in-home studio which was usually left unlocked. She has spent so many hours in there watching her father and uncles write and record music so she kind of knew her way around the room. Brandon loves seeing her little head pop up from behind the furniture as she walks around the room listening to everything the boys would say and watching everything they do. She knew she had to press a button on the desk to start the recording process but she didn't really know which one it was so she started to press buttons until the green light turned on. When she saw the light, a triumphant smile graced her face and she made her way into the recording studio. She decided that she wanted to record her own version of one of the many unreleased songs her father and uncles have recorded.

The house was oddly quiet but you didn't think too much into it seeing as your daughter loves to play quietly in her room and was known to take after her uncle Zion and fall asleep often. There were so many times when you would freak out over how quiet it was only to see her asleep on the floor hugging a stuffed animal to her chest with music quietly playing throughout the room. Knowing this fact, you continued cooking in hopes that dinner would be ready in time for Brandon when he gets home.

Little B continued to sing the words to the best of her ability before she thought it was good enough and walked back out to hit the button to stop recording. Luckily she understood that the big red button was the stop button. The little girl always loved watching her father sing and dance which was something they often did together. She was a textbook definition of a daddy's girl and wanted to be just like him which was why she wanted to record the song in the first place. She sat in her fathers big chair and started to look at what he had left laying on the desk. Soon enough she found his camera and grabbed it before walking back out of the studio and into the kitchen where you washed the dishes as the food finished cooking in the oven. She walked quietly into the room and began taking photos of you as you danced and sang along to the music in the kitchen.

"Where are my beautiful girls? I'm home and I brought gifts!" Brandon called out as he walked through the door holding two build-a-bear boxes.

"Daddy!" Bayliegh yelled as she held onto the camera with a tight grip and ran full force towards the front door.

"There's my gorgeous little B! What are you doing with daddy's camera?" He asked as he put the boxes down and scooped her up into his arms for a hug.

"I was taking pictures of mommy. She was singing and dancing to your songs again."

"What did I say about telling your father about that? You keep making his head bigger baby."

"Nuh uh! Daddy's head is the perfect size. Look!" She sassed back while grabbing his head in her small hands and turning it to face you.

"Ok. Ok. Let's just go into the living room so you can open your presents ok? This one is for mommy and this one is for little b."

The three of you made your way into the living with Brandon holding the camera as you each grabbed your own box. You sat down on the floor and started to open the boxes while Brandon took photos and videos. Each box held a brown teddy bear dressed like Brandon with a speech box put into the bear. Your bear's speech box had a simple message of Brandon saying he loves you to the moon and back while your daughter's bear had her father and uncles singing her a lullaby they had written for her when she was still in your womb. The two of you thanked Brandon and showered him in hugs and kisses before you went to grab the food out of the oven.

Meanwhile, little B grabbed Brandon's hand and started to lead him towards his studio. He followed behind her obediently, curious to see what she had up her sleeve. She's known to be full of surprises and no one really knew what was going on inside her head. She kept walking until she was stood before the desk and pointed at the chair. Brandon just nodded and sat down before watching as his daughter attempts to climb onto his lap. He helps her up before looking at her for further instruction.

"Press play daddy." He looked at her confused before doing what he said and hearing her little voice singing one of the many unreleased tracks he had written. He smiled down at her as she looked up at him waiting for his reaction. Her smile only grew as she watched him bob his head along to the song because she knows that when he does that, he likes what he's hearing. Her singing had somehow been placed over a beat he had been working on and he was lost on how she managed to make it happen. Nonetheless, he was proud of his little producer in the making.

"What did you do baby?" He asked as the song came to an end.

"I wanted to be like you and uncle Austin, Edwin, Nick and Zion. You always sing this song and I really like it. I wanted to sing it for you because you always bring me gifts. This is for you daddy." She said while playing with the chains around his neck.

"I love it baby. But you didn't need to give me anything! You just dropped love into my heart when you were born and that's all I needed."

"I can't wait to show everyone how talented and smart my little B is. Your mommy and uncles are going to love it." He said while picking her up and kissing her all over her face.

After Brandon tucked her into bed that night, he turned the recording into his new ringtone and called up the boys on FaceTime to show them the little master piece she had created while they were in the studio.

-----------------------------