Fight & Makeup- requested by Kamila (CNCO Richard)

"When were you going to tell me? Were you ever going to tell me or were you just going to wait until it was too late and you were leaving?" I said as Richard walked into our bedroom

"What are you talking about? We tell each other everything."

"Don't lie to my face Richard. You know you've been keeping a secret from me and who knows for how long too."

"Babe, what are you going on about? Are you doing that TikTok trend where you pretend like you've found out some big secret in order to see what I admit to? I swear I haven't done anything."

"Ok so not telling me about a 8 month long tour is nothing right? The fact that you guys leave in two days is nothing? The fact that everyone knows but me is nothing? Good to know."

"Y/N, let me explain. It's not like that baby." he said as he walked towards me on the bed.

'No it's fine, there's nothing to explain Richard. You said it's nothing so we're fine. Enjoy your tour. I might not be here when you come back though."

I know I was kind of being irrational and petty but it hurt to know that my boyfriend of 3 years didn't bother telling me about tour or anything going on with the band. How can he just skip over it like it was some mundane detail like the colour of his socks or what he had for lunch. I get that touring is part of his job but he usually tells me as soon as he knows about tours or other engagements that require him to be gone. I just don't understand why he didn't say anything this time around. Did he even care? What if he was planning on leaving and never coming back home to me?

I stayed in the bedroom until I calmed down and realized that maybe I did overreact a bit. I mean it's not like he's going to leave me forever. It's just for a tour which I've experienced before. Even though none of the other tours have been this long but I can always fly out to visit him with Aaliyah.

"Richard? Where are you?" I asked as I made my way out of the bedroom.

"I'm in the kitchen." he responded.

I made my way to the kitchen before stopping in the doorway. I watched as he continued to cook dinner for the two of us. Not only was he cooking dinner though, he was making my favourite meal of all time. I felt the guilt rush through my body as I saw how focused he was on making sure every aspect of the dish turned out perfectly.

"I'm sorry for starting an argument with you over nothing. I'm not happy that you didn't tell me but I now realize that it's not as big of a deal as I made it out to be." I said quietly while walking up to him.

"No I'm sorry. I should have told you the moment I found out. I guess I just didn't want you to stress out and focus on counting down the days. I wanted us to just hang out and have fun instead of being sad that I'll be gone for so long."

"I get what you mean but we could have still done all that with me knowing about the tour. Instead we spent one of your last days before tour fighting over something so dumb."

"I know babe. I promise that from now on, I'll always communicate with you. I'll tell you whatever is on my mind and never keep things a secret from you. Oh and I made your favourite. Sit down and I'll plate it up for us."

I walked back out of the kitchen and sat down at the table with Richard following shortly after. He placed one dish in front of me and the other one in front of him before going back and getting drinks for both of us.

We sat together and enjoyed the meal before making the most of his last 2 days at home.

-----------------------------

A/N: Thanks for requesting. I hope you enjoyed it