Blackout (Irondad)

**I know it's a brand of underwear so sue me. I wasn't creative enough to come up with another name. (Please Don't)

WARNING: Anxiety Attack

"Web Grenade" Peter called out as he holdout his arm. A blob of webbing shot from his arm and splatted on the wall. "Woah, it's huge!" Peter exclaimed, giddily looking back at his mentor. Tony was explaining all the features of the new suit and letting Peter test them in his training facility. Peter was over the moon to play with the new tech and spend time with Tony.

"Okay, that's the last of the web modifications." Tony explained. Peter was still in awe of how many had been added, he was barely paying attention when Tony spoke up again. "There is one more thing I'd like to show you. It'll help you if you're, god forbid, ever in an explosion again. You can change the name but right now it's called "Under Armor." If you tell Karen that, a thin layer of nanotech armor will encase you within the suit to protect you from a blast or fall or other hazard. Want to test it?"

"Got it. Under Armor." Suddenly Peter's world was black, the suit felt too tight. He couldn't hear anything. Too tight. It's too tight. I'm trapped. I can't breathe. I'm going to die. Peter dropped to the floor and curled into a fetal position.

Of course, the function was safe. Tony wouldn't have put anything in Peter's suit that wasn't. He just didn't really know about Peter's claustrophobia. Tony panicked for a moment as he saw the teen fall. What was going on? He acted quickly, shaking Peter's shoulder. "Peter? Peter can you hear me? Peter!"

"Sir, Karen has informed me that Peter cannot hear you with the 'Under Armor' protocol activated." FRIDAY spoke up.

"Disengage 'Under Armor'" He heard the movement in the suit that indicated his order was carried out.

"Jeez, Pete I'm so sorry. Did that hurt?" Tony's asked. He grew more concerned when he heard the shaky breathing beneath the suit.

He ripped the mask off and saw Peter's wide eyes looking up at the ceiling. He was trembling and hyperventilating. Tony put a hand to his neck and felt that his heart was beating fast. Tony recognized those symptoms - Peter was having a panic attack.

Tony removed his hands. "Hey, Peter. You're having a panic attack, alright? I want you to match your breathing with mine, okay?" Peter nodded and struggled to breathe with the deep breaths Tony was taking. "Do you want me to touch you?" Peter nodded again and Tony put his hand back on Peter's shoulder. He kept taking deep slow breaths. "It's going to pass Peter.You'll be fine." Eventually, Peter calmed down. As soon as he did, he jumped up and ran to the bathroom where Tony found him throwing up.

Tony rubbed his back. "I'm sorry Mr. Stark. I didn't mean to insult you or the suit or anything."

"Don't apologize Spidey. I should've explained more in depth about the function before asking you to test it. Then you'd be able to be prepared or say no. I didn't realize this would cause that reaction."

"I just don't like small spaces."

"That's fine kid. Totally valid. Let's get you outta that suit. I wanted to order pizza and watch some Star Wars tonight. Are you going to join me?"

Peter beamed at him. "I just need to take a shower." He rushed off.

Tony ordered FRIDAY to get everything set up before slumping into a chair. His heart was beating pretty quick too. Anytime Peter was in pain, his heart leapt to his throat. "I need to adjust that suit." He sighed while considering modifications.

"Ready!" Peter hurled himself onto the couch and curled up to Tony. "Guess I'll think of those modifications later," he thought as he snuggled up to Peter who was messing with the TV remote.