Working On It (Request)

Requested by Kittycatluver98:

I have a request or prompt for you. How about Peter's spider powers cause him to be really really really over protective of his family (don't know if spiders are like that but let's just pretend they are) and a villian hurts Tony and Peter goes into a rage and beats them almost to death and almost kills them. Then cue after battle Peter being upset that he almost killed someone and Avengers cuddling on couch watching movies and hot chocolate to cheer him up. Later when everyone has gone to bed Peter seeks out Tony (because he still has his protective Spidey senses acting up and wants to see for himself that Tony is alive) in his room and they have a father/son moment and Peter sleeps in Tony's room for comfort. Whoo I guess that's a lot.

Clint, Natasha, Steve, Sam, Tony. Robot.

Clint, Natasha, Steve, Sam, Tony. Web.

Peter's eyes quickly surveyed the fight over and over as he swung to attack the giant robot from a better angle. Ever since he got bitten, he could take in many things at once. At first, it was completely overwhelming, but he'd learned to hone it in and use it to his advantage on the battlefield. It was especially useful because it allowed him to focus on the fight and his teammates at the same time.

He swung behind Clint, deflecting a large chunk of metal that was hurtling toward the sniper.

"Thanks kid" Clint managed to acknowledge the save as he shot an arrow toward one of the human minions.

"You got it!" Peter wrapped around a lamppost, kicking several smaller bots to pieces.

Clint, Natasha, Steve, Sam, Tony.

He checked to make sure his teammates were alright again before planning his next attack. That was always first priority. Even off the battlefield, Peter would routinely take time to ensure his team, friend's, and family were safe before continuing whatever activity he was doing.

Clint, Natasha, Steve, Sam, Tony.

Sometimes it got a bit extreme. The sudden urge to check up on Ned or MJ would posses him and he'd be forced to take a "bathroom break" to peer through the windows of whatever classes they were in. He'd wake up at night and not be able to fall asleep again until he heard May's breathing through the door.

A therapist might say he developed these possessive feelings after the death of two father figures and that he might have OCD. A geneticist, if they knew about his condition, might blame the "animalistic tendencies" on his spider powers. What did Peter think?

Nothing. Peter was a smart kid. He knew his behavior wasn't exactly in the range of "normal", but what about him was "normal" anyway. Besides, he got better at controlling the possessive urges just as he got better at controlling his spider powers. They only really flared up when he was upset or in a stressful situation.

Clint, Natasha, Steve, Sam, Tony.

Like a battle with robots.

Peter shot several successive web grenades at the robot's flank, knocking it to the ground. The villain, with the lame name that Peter already forgot, ran out surrounded by some of his other human cohorts. They'd been hiding, protected by their creations, but they were vulnerable now. The whole team moved to strike.

For the next few seconds the world moved in slow motion. Peter's vision was inhibited by smoke and everything sounded distant. He frantically searched the area for the source of the explosion.

Clint, Natasha, Steve, Sam,....TONY?

Peter's senses rapidly repaired themselves from the blast, and his attention was immediately caught by the red and gold on the Ironman suit on the ground. There was a puddle of dark, red forming at the upper thigh. Peter could see exposed skin under the damaged section of the suit. His vision went red.