Introduction

Hi, Marvel Fandom!

Here are my oneshots for the Marvel Fandom! They're all platonic stories with the Avengers acting as one large family!

I love input about my writing whether it's bad or good. If you notice something I could improve, go ahead and let me know because I'm always trying to be better.

Feel free to request stuff as well! I don't write about the actors. I love Marvel and all their casting choices, but I find it rude to make stuff up about a real person's life.

I suck at warnings, but expect swearing and (maybe) smut. I WILL put warnings if I reference abuse (sexual or otherwise) or mental illness. I realize I said above that I wouldn't write about graphic r*pe or glorified self-harm, but I mean that I won't write about those things in a good way, if that make sense. If it's something a character is struggling with or getting over, green light. If it's posed to make something like r*pe sexy, red light. PLEASE let me know if I need to add anything else to the list of must warns. I want you guys to enjoy yourselves!

I have more works if you're interested!

Avengers Ships - Oneshots involving ships between established Marvel characters. Mostly Stony, Stucky, and Starker (Y'all - it's aged up and it's *clearly* marked in the title of the fics I write that have that ship - avoid if it you want but I don't really care that you hate it.)

I have the same stories under the account @A_Unique_Username_ on ao3 so if you prefer that platform, head on over!

Thanks!