Welcome To The Jungle • Episode 1

To my friends, I'm inviting you on an exploration you'll never forget.
Meet me at the Safari Center where we'll all get on a Jeep to head to the Lounge. Also! You all have assigned roles on the back of this note! I thought it would be fun to give you all roles. Don't be late!
Coral x

Soon after everyone got dressed for their role they all went to the Safari Center

"I'm Valerie Shultz and I'm the Explorer!" She said as she walked into the Safari Center.

"What's up? I'm Leon and I'm The Archeologist" He too went into the Safari Center.

"Hey! Angelina Jones and I'm The Animal Whisperer!"

"Hello, I'm Kotoko Megumi and I'm The Lion Tamer"

"I'm Espen Lakefield and I'm the Cavalerist"

"Heyy, I'm Austin Crown and I'm the Treasure Hunter"

"I'm Luna Hemmingway and I'm The Tomb Raider!"

"Hola~ I'm Avery Black and I'm the Adventurer"

"And I'm Vilmos Olivera and I'm the Greaser"

"I'm just going to say this, but we all look hella cool" Luna said as she and the rest sound down.

"You know it!" Leon claps, everyone also agrees to this.

"Hold on, wait where's Coral?" Espen asked.

Austin~ Wasn't she the one who told us not to be late?
(Confessionals!)

As they all kept talking, Coral and someone they never met before walked in.

"Hey guys! Sorry I was a little late, I was talking to our Tour Guide!" Coral said and the Tour Guide waves a little.

The guest all greeted him with either Hi's, Hellos, or just simple waves.

"Wow I didn't know the Jungle has Race Car Drivers?" Valorie jokingly says, and everyone laughs.

"I was running out of ideas, and plus Race Car Drivers are cool" Coral says laughing.

"Are we all ready to go to the Lounge?" The Guide asked.

"Wait we don't know your name yet"  Vilmos said, and everyone else nodded.

"Oh, yeah, My name is Finn"  Then he just walked away.

"Oh well okay..?" Avery laughed a little.

Kotoko~ Not much of a talker huh? Noted

The Group all walked outside to see 3 Jeeps.

"There are 3 jeeps, and 10 of you so there will be 2 groups of 3 on a Jeep, and then 1 group of Four" Finn said. 

"Ok you can choose your group" Finn added and went into his own Jeep so we could follow him.

"Oh my gosh, this is like School all over again" Valerie complained.