Watch out for the Alligator! • Episode 6 Part 2

Previously on Escape the Night, The group runs into twins and their pet Alligator.  From there the Twins sent them to go find their masks.  The groups find the masks, but now they have to vote two unlucky people to get sent into the Challenge.

Finn lead the group back into the water fall Lounge. 

Leon~ I'm so tired of voting our friends to die.

Finn spreaded out the tarot cards of all the alive guest on a table.  "Austin" Finn called, and Austin made his way to the table to vote.

Austin~ It's really hard to pick someone, and then your technically saying 'I choose you to go die' it's really hard, and I don't want to do this anymore.

The rest of the guests soon all finished voting, and they all gathered around the couch, all nervous.

Valorie~ I'm really nervous, not just for me, but for my friends.

Finn shuffled all the cards, and pulled one out, "The first guest going into the Challenge is... The Animal Whisperer" Finn held up Angelina's card.

The group all hugged Angelina.

Angelina~ I can't believe I was chosen, but I'm going to do my best to come out of that Challenge alive.

Finn shuffled the cards again, and pulled an another card from the deck, "The next guest going into the Challenge is... The Adventurer" Finn held up Avery's card.

Avery~  going to do my best and not give up.

The group all hugged Avery, and Angelina.

They all walked outside, and Jada and Jaeden were there.  "I thought, maybe we would let you all see your friends do the Challenge" Jada grinned.

Coral~ I don't want to see one of my friends to die!

"That's so messed up" Luna mumbled looking down, and the rest of the group agreed.

Jada shoved them all on the ground to where they were sitting on a tree root.

Valorie~ So I look at Jaeden, and he looks so like- how do I say this... Dead? He looks like he hasn't slept in ages, which is in possible because he was fine literally a minute ago?

"So, you two will go in the swamp and find puzzle pieces.  Our Alligator here, will be searching for you all, so that's why we're giving you guys these masks to protect you from it" Jaeden said and slowly walked over to the two girls and handed them the masks.

Angelina~ That guy looks like he just died twice.

They took the masks and put them on.

Avery~ I'm so nervous, but I can't let that get in the way on how I do.

"Good luck" Angelina said to Avery, and hugged her.

"Good luck" Avery smiled and the two parties and when Jada yelled 'go!' they ran off into the swamp.

Avery~ I don't know if it's just me, but... I literally can't see no puzzle pieces, I bet those psychopath twins rigged this challenge.