Aztec Sacrafice Episode 2 Part 2

(Votes will not be shown)

Also I just want to remind you, that the randomizer picks it, and also I'm not going by who has the most votes, it's if, let's say Coral has 1 vote and she gets an another vote that's just a higher chance, it doesn't mean you'll get voted in)

ALSO WE HAVE OUR FIRST SHIP 😂
VALORIE X FINN

Previously on Escape the Night, the guest have 3 tasks to do to free Leon.
The First Group had to find a key in the trees, The Second Group had to find a note that leads them to finding their captured Friend, lastly the third group had to find a mask in the water.

They soon find their friend, and they learned it the hard way that someone needs to die.

Espen~ This is it, I can't believe we're actually voting for someone to die

Coral~ I never wanted this to happen! I just wanted to take my friends on an awesome Exploration

Leon~ I'm just hoping I don't get voted, because I didn't get to do much, if they want me to step up, I'll do that to prove to them that I want to help them.

After everyone voted, Finn shuffled the cards. Everyone nervously looked at each other, guilt shown in their eyes, hoping the person they picked, doesn't get picked. Not wanting to be showered with guilt.

"The person getting sacraficed is.." Finn did a dramatic pause, before pulling out a card, he looked down at the card, "Vilmos"

Vilmos~ Bitch what?!?

Everyone gasped, and Moctezuma walked towards Vilmos and grabbed him, pushing him up the stairs.

Everyone was pleading for Moctezuma to not kill Vilmos, but Moctezuma didn't care.

"Wait no! Please don't kill me! I don't even know what I did! I helped and pulled my weight!" Vilmos cried out, as the Aztecs lifted him up and all grabbed an arm, or leg.

Vilmos~ This is it, I'm dieing and I don't even get a chance to fight for myself.

"No! Don't kill Vilmos!" The guest all screamed. Some Aztecs pointed Spears at them to shut them up, and Finn pushed a few away that were getting too close.

Moctezuma raised the knife above Vilmos' heart, and plunged it into his chest, the only thing the guest heard was Vilmos' scream in pain. Moctezuma ripped the heart out after he stabbed it, and raised it up to the sun.

"Get out of here now before I keep you guys for the next sacrafice!" Moctezuma snarled at the guest.

One of the Aztecs forcefully have Finn a Aztec badge that had an Aztec Pyramid on it.

Valorie~ I can't believe...that just happened..

Luna~ O∆O

Kotoko~ I-I f-feel t-terrible that w-we couldn't save V-Vilmos

The guest all sat in silence at the waterfall lounge.

"I know this probably isn't the right time...but I found this note in the cage I was trapped in" Leon says and hands Coral the note.

'More of your friends will have to die in order to Stop the Evil in the Jungle, you'll need 7 more badges.' Coral read.

The guest all looked at each other in shock.

Austin~ your telling me, that this Evil is making us kill our friends?!

Angelina~ I can't believe more people will have to die..

Avery~ I don't want to have to vote in more people to die!

Leon~ I'm already sick of this, at the end of the day there will only be 2 Survivors, and there's 8 of us left!

Finn looked at them all sadly, "I'm here to help you on your Journey, and I'm willing to do anything I can to help"

The guest all just nod, still shaken from what just happened to Vilmos.

They didn't have much to think, when they heard a loud 'ROAR!'

🌴🦁🦍⏳🐒🐯🌴

So this chapter wasn't very long, only because it's a death chapter, and since there's no Challenge, it's even more shorter.

I'm very sorry to Vilmos, it was tough writing your death :(.

❤️ Rip Vilmos ❤️