The Lions Lair and His Tamer • Episode 3 Part 1

(Finn narrates the "Previously on Escape The Night")
Previously on Escape the Night, The guest had to choose one person by vote to be a sacrafice for the Aztecs, so the sun came come up in the morning. As the guest were weeping for the dead friend, they heard a roar.

Kotoko~ I-It's a l-l-lion! I-ik a lion T-Tamer I g-got this!

Valorie~ The first thing I thought of when I heard that roar, was that someone else is going to die

Austin~ I don't want to have to deal with lioness

Coral~ LIONS, AGAIN? I just got done distracting them!

Avery~ :(

A note fell from the ceiling, Finn grabbed it and handed it to Espen.
'The Lion is hungry, meet him and his Tamer at the Lions Rock'

Kotoko~ T-That b-b-bitch t-took my R-Role!

"Lion Tamer Rivalry" Angelina said to lift up the mood, and a few people did laugh.

The Guests, and Finn walked outside the waterfall lounge and Coral and Avery lead the way to the Lions Rock, them knowing where it was from their past task.

"This is the Lions Rock" Finn said and looked at all the guest.

There on top of the rock, they see a Lion and a Guy. The guy turned and grinned at them, only it was a sadistic grin. Kotoko started to squeal because she saw the lion.

"Hiya! You all look In perfect fit to be a meal for my lion!" He laughed which sounded very evil like, he also has a British accent.

The guest all look at each other with a 'wtf?' face.

"Oh! I'll introduce myself~ I'm Jaxx~ and this is my lion" he grinned, as his lion rorared.

"So who's excited to get eaten!" He laughed, but no one said anything, he frowned "Aweee, well I guess you'll just have to deal with it" he smiled and got off the rock, his lion following him, Kotoko was also trying to pet the Lion.

Espen~ Great, more psychotic people.

Kotoko~ L-lion! 。◕‿◕。

Leon~ I do not want to be a Lions meal today

"But First! Before one of you get eaten! I need two things~" he said walking past all the guest looking at them as he passed them.

Coral~ What does he want now? He's already asking for someone to get eaten so he can feed his lion.

"Oh! The evil told me to tell you all, you have until 6 in the morning to escape, it's now 7 at night!~" he grinned.

Avery~ We have a time limit?!

Luna~ Oh no, I hate being timed.

"Back to my tasks! One group shall bring me a Lions necklace! Here's a note that will help you earn it~!" He grins sadistically.