The Aztec Army • Episode 2 Part 1

(so Kotoko is actually supposed to stutter when she talks, so just pretend she stuttered in the last Chapter)

Previously on Escape The Night, The Guest arrive at the Jungle and headed to the Lounge, while the others looked around the Lounge, Leon finds a room, with a button that says 'DONT PRESS', but he touches it anyways, the Guest Soon realize that they unleashed something they never wanted to release. Finn takes them to a new secret lounge behind a waterfall, from there they meet the Aztecs, but their not friendly, and soon capture Leon.

"So are we gonna get Leon or what?" Coral asked folding her arms.

"Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you actually let us go get Leon" Valorie said slowly getting impatient.

"We can't! We can't risk you guys getting captured as well." Finn said

Luna~ biittchh let's us go get our friend

As soon as he said that a note fell from the roof.

• To Leon •

The Aztecs dragged Leon to their Pyramid.

Leon~ I literally can't move because the Aztec that's holding me is literally gripping in to me really tight so I can't move.

The Aztecs shoved Leon into this cage they have on the top of their Pyramid.

Leon~ I'm getting scared, because I remember in History, the Aztecs dragged people to the top of the pyramid to sacrafice them so the sun can come up, and right now I don't know if I'm going to be that sacrafice.

"You'll stay here, and don't think about escaping" Moctezuma glared at Leon and he and the rest of his Aztec people walked away.

"Great now I'm stuck in a cage" Leon mumbled.

He heard a 'swoosh' noise from behind him, and he looked down at the floor to see a note.

Leon~ So I looked at the note and when I opened it, it shocked me.

• Back to The Group •

'if you want to save your friend go through these 3 tasks to save them
1) Look through the Jungle trees to find the key 🌲
2) Where the Lions lay, shows you where your friend stays
3) This simple task, makes you find the mask 🌊'

Angelina~ So i thought I was going to have fun exploring a Jungle, but it looks like I'm on a rescue mission

"Tasks? What kind of 'Tasks'?" Vilmos asked.

"May I suggest something?" Finn asked.

"You know what sure" Espen said throwing his hands up.

"So since there's 3 tasks, we should split up into 3 groups of 3, so we can get these tasks done faster?" Finn suggested.

"Y-yes!" Kotoko grinned, "T-that w-would go b-by faster"

"Ok First Group is, Espen, Austin, and Luna, Second Group, Coral, Avery, and Vilmos, and lastly Third Group, Valorie, Kotoko, and Angelina." Finn said.