Are we in Jurassic World? Episode 7 Part 2

Previously on Escape the Night, the guest chose to revive Vilmos.  Then they discover they have to find two dinosaur statues, without getting killed by the T-Rex.  They succed, but they still have to vote two of their friends into a death Challenge.

They all made their way back to the waterfall lounge.

Valorie~ We just Revived Someone, and now we have to get rid of Someone

Jaeden layed out the cards on the table, ad Finn called the last six guest up.

The guest all got into a group hug, "If we get sent into a challenge, let's do this challenge as friends, and not enemies who's going to hate each other." Coral said, and the rest all nodded.

"Yeah, we can't turn on each other now, we've all can so far too turn on each other" Luna said.

Valorie made a hand motion for Finn and Jaeden to join in on the group hug.

Vilmos~ I'm already regretting seeing who's going into the Challenge

The broke off the hug, as the guest sat back down on the couch.

Jaeden and Finn went back to the table, and Finn started to shuffle the cards.

"The first person going into the Challenge is...The Archeologist" Finn said sadly.

The guest all hugged Leon.

Leon~ Ok let's do this challenge.

"The next person going into the Challenge is... The Treasure Hunter" Finn said sadly again.

The group all hugged Austin.

"Ok, let's go" Finn said and the two boys followed, with the rest of the guest.

Once they got there, Austin and Leon "bro" hugged (whatever that's called idk)
"Good luck, and no hard feelings if one of us wins?" Leon asked.

"Good luck, and definitely we both deserve to win" Austin said and they both went to the entrance of the cage.

"Good luck guys!" They heard the group yell.

Leon and Austin went to their own sides of the huge cage.

They heard beeping noises, and they looked up to see a screen counting down from ten.

Austin~ Nothing was in the cage...so what even is the Challenge?

Leon~ I'm so confused on this challenge, there's literally nothing

The countdown reached 0.

As soon as the countdown was finished, a table popped up on both sides.

The tables was full of these plaques with notes besides them telling which dinosaur belongs on which plaque.

Austin~ Dinosaur guessing game?

Leon~ I should have studied my dinosaurs before I came to this place

'Dinosaur with short arms'

Austin and Leon both hurried to pick up the T-Rex statue and place it down on the plaque.

That's where they both started to get different questions.

Leon got 'The kind of dinosaurs on Jurassic World'

Leon~ Man even Evil Forces know pop culture

Austin got 'the dinosaur that can fly'

Austin put down the Pterodactyl the same time Leon put down Raptor.

Both on their last one, their last dinosaur came up.

Leon got 'a dinosaur with a lump on it's back with spikes'

Leon~ Ok, I just have to think hard, I can do this

Austin got 'a dinosaur with three horns'

Austin immediately knew that was triceratops, but Leon also figured his dinosaur out, and grabbed the Stegosaurus statue, they put it down at the same time, but the dinosaurs burst through the cage tearing it apart, and heading towards Leon.

Leon~ I think Austin and I both deserved it, so I'm atleast happy my friend can still be alive

"No hard feelings!" Leon shouted to Austin.

Austin~ I feel so bad for Leon, we both did good

The Dinosaurs cornered Leon, and he was the Dinosaurs snack (😭).

Austin grabbed the Dinosaur badge, but he also noticed the Alligator badge that they needed from when the double death happened and they didn't get a badge.

The only thing the group heard was Leon's yells of pain.

Valorie~ that was so sad, they both did good.

Coral~ I was hoping for both to come out alive

Jaeden and Finn rushed everyone away from the dinosaurs.

Jaeden and Finn took out their weapons just in case they need to use them.

They ran all they way too the waterfall lounge, and Austin held up the two badges.

Luna~ Two? Wait-

Valorie~ That's the badge we needed from the double death! Jada cheated Angelina and Avery out.

"We have two now!" Austin said, and Jaeden put the two badges up next to the rest.

Austin~ I feel really bad for Leon

Coral~ Were going to miss him.

❤️ Rip Leon ❤️

🌴🦁🦍⏳🐒🐯🌴

That death was so sad :(