❤️ Never Forget 9/11 ❤️

I wasn"t born in 2001, so I don't know how the people feel when they saw those planes crash into the twin towers, the Pentagon, or Pennsylvania, but I know this event caused a lot of grief.  I wanted to make this chapter because I want to pay my respects for the people who sadly lost their life to this horrific time.

We always thank the heroes who wear uniforms, but we'll never really know the full story with what went down inside of the building, who gave up their spot on an elevator to let someone else take their spot to get to. Safety. They knew that they were most likely going to die if they gave up their spot up, but they did it anyways. We'll never know that.

I can't even imagine what the people who were inside the buildings were thinking, the poor people who had family inside of those building, or even the peopling watching it on TV.

It's really devastating, that so many people lost their lives that day. 

The people on the hijacked plane.  They winner up thinking they were going to their destination, to have fun, but they never knew that this was going to be their fate.  I hate, hate, hate, that they killed all those innocent people on those 4 planes they used (2 for each twin tower, Pentagon, and Pennsylvania) just so they could get rid of the world's trade center.  I feel really bad for them. 

I want to go to New York, to see the 9/11 memorial, and to take a little bit to give my respects to the people who lost a family member that day. 

It's really devastating, because a few people thought, that if they just jumped off the Twin Towers it would have been a better death then being burned, or crushed, so they just jump. It's crazy to see this having to come to that point, and just seeing it, makes me really emotional.  Hearing the screams of people watching the Towers collapse, and getting ran into, is really heartbreaking, and I wish that never had to happen. 

If you do ever go to Memorial of The Twin Towers, please be respectful for the families, and don't goof off.  For all you know you could be standing next to someone who lost someone that day. 

I'm very thankful for all the Firefighters, and the brave people inside of the building to help get some people out, because of them, some people managed to escape.  They may not be related to me, but I'm still very thankful for them, and for being so brave to go Inside of a burning, almost collapsing buildings.

❤️ Never Forget 9/11 ❤️