Don't Drown! • Episode 8 Part 1

3 chapters in 1 day? I'm on a roll

Previously on Escape the Night, Austin and Leon got sent into the Dinosaur Challenge, they were both close, but in the end Leon bit the dust.

The guest heard banging coming from the outside of the waterfall lounge.

Vilmos~ Great, who is it now?

Luna~ More DANGEROUS THINGS I'm so tired I just want to sleep

Valorie~ I don't want anymore more of my friends to die

Coral~ I don't know how much more death I can handle

Austin~ worse. night. ever.

Jaeden and Finn took out their weapons for the thousandth time that night, and stood in front of the group for protection.

The group followed them, and there they saw a girl standing there with a sweet smile on her face.

"Hello! My name is Rose and you will all serve me!" She smiled.

"But don't worry, you can have my special Rose badge that costs a fortune! But first I need a life for it" She smiled innocently.

Valorie~ I'm going to wipe that innocent smile off her face.

Austin~ Okay, so she's not fully crazy like the rest, but she still is a little crazy, I'm order to believe that badge is worth more then a human life.

Coral~ I knew she wouldn't be nice for long

"Ugh I'm bored, Max! Spade! Get them" Rose yelled as one boy and one girl comes out and grabs Vilmos, Luna, and Valorie.

"If you want them back you have to do a task for me!" Rose said, as Jaeden and Finn tried to fight Max and Spade.

"Find three Roses of mine in the Jungle, and you can get your friends back" Rose smiled sweetly, before following Max and Spade to where their guessing her hideout is.

Finn turned towards Austin and Coral, "Ok, Jaeden and I are going to go get Valorie, Luna, and Vilmos" Finn started, "You two will find the roses" Jaeden finishes.

"Okay, we got this" Austin said, and Coral nodded, "Yeah"

The two ran off, as Finn and Jaeden follows Rose quietly.

Austin and Coral

"Wait Austin, look there's a note" Coral said as she grabbed it.

'This map will lead you to the Roses' Coral read.

"Ok, this should be easy" Commented Austin, and Coral nodded, "Should be"

Austin~ So the first Rose was at the Lion Rock where we had met Jaxx.

The two ran off towards the Rock, and Austin and Coral made their way up the rock, and Austin was about to grab the Rose, when Jaxx and his lion sprung out and Chased them.