Are we in Jurassic World? • Episode 7 Part 1

Previously on Escape the Night, Angelina and Avery get sent into the Alligator Challenge and they can't find the Pieces to finish the challenge. Jaeden gets angry at Jada, and went to go help them escape.  The Alligator soon cornered his owner, Jada, and ate her alive, not leaving before also snacking on Angelina AND Avery.  Lastly, Jaeden grants the group a wish to bring back any dead guest. Who will they bring back?

Valorie~ I'm hoping this wish Actually does work, and it can bring back one of our dead friends.

Coral~ I don't want false hope, but I'm willing to do this to bring back a friend.

Austin~ I'm going to be so angry of this wish doesn't work.

Leon~ I'm just happy we can bring back a dead friend.

Luna~ I hope this works, because Jaeden doesn't exactly look like he can bring a fallen friend back.

Finn lead the guest, and Jaeden back to the waterfall lounge.  Once they got there, Finn layed out the Tarot Cards of Vilmos, Espen, Kotoko, Angelina, and Avery.

"Ok, Luna you can come up and vote who you want to bring back" Finn said, as Luna went up and examined the cards.

After all the guests voted, Finn shuffled the cards, and showed Jaeden the card secretly.  Jaeden grinned and went into a separate room, to revive the person the guest chose.

"So, who do we think is coming back?" Luna asked. 

"To be honest, I don't really care, I'm fine with any of them coming back" Coral said, "Yeah I miss them all equally" Austin added.

The guest all turned their heads towards the room Jaeden went into when they all hear a crash, and a scream, and an 'ouch!'.

Leon~ That must be whoever got Revived!

"Who came back?" Valorie asked Jaeden in excitement, "um actually that was me falling..' Jaeden replied back, before they heard another crash, and an 'ouch!' coming from Jaeden.

Austin~ What is going on in there?

Luna~ He's as bad as me running into tree's.

Finn went into the room, only to walk back out of the room with Vilmos.

Coral~ Vilmos is back!

"You're back!" "I can't believe it!" "We missed you!" All came from the group, as they hugged Vilmos.

Vilmos~ I thought I was dead..?

"How am I back?" Vilmos asked confused, "Well we had a wish to bring one of our dead friends back" Leon said, "and we chose for you to come back!" Valorie finished.

"That's so nice of you all! I'm so honored" Vilmos said, and they all hugged.

Jaeden soon walked out of the room, and stood by Finn, as they watched the reunion.

As they finished up greeting Vilmos, they heard a loud and terrifying roar.

Valorie~ Are we ever going to get peace?