It's a Pirates Life for Me • Episode 4 Part 2

Previously on Escape the Night, The guest meet some pirate's, they also figured out Finn was an Ex-Pirate, they were saved by this girl named Violet who knocked out the Pirates, they later soon find Celia's missing hook, Coral and Leon return it to her, she makes the guest all do an obstacle course, only making them to pick 2 people to go into the final obstacle course to get the Pirate Badge.

Austin~ I don't wanna go through an another obstacle course we're
So it better not be me

Angelina~ I swear if I'm picked-

The guest all voted and Violet shuffled the cards, they all got nervous not wanting to go into a challenge.

Violet pulled the top card of the deck, "The first person going into the Challenge is... The Adventurer"

Avery~ Seriously! Again! I don't want to have to do this again

Violet picked out the next card under Avery's. "The next person going into the Challenge is... The Explorer"

Valorie~ I thought I have been helpful, but ok let's do this, and I'll just hope I can survive this.

The guest, Finn and Violet, all hugged Avery and Valorie.

"Good luck!" They all yelled.

"Follow me back to the Pirates ship" Finn said, and the two followed, and So did Violet. They soon see the pirates.

"After the Challenge is done, we don't ever want ye' back here Finn" a Female Pirate growled, "I don't ever want to come back" Finn mumbled.

"What did ye' say Finn?" The same pirate asked glaring at him, "Nothing" he glared at her and turned towards Valorie and Avery, "Ok, good luck to you both" Finn said and hugged them both, and Violet did the same.

Celia walked out of her Cabin.

"Argh! Are ye all ready for a good show!?" Celia yelled and laughed.

"YEAH!" Her crew yelled.

Avery~ Oh my gosh, shut up

Valorie~ I'm already tired of this chick

"Now, no cheating! Looking at ye' Finn, your an ex-pirate, so don't think you can trick me" Celia growled.

"I'll keep an eye on him" A girl pirate yelled grinning.

"Thank you Opal" Celia says as Opal turns to Violet and Finn and stands behind Finn and puts her sword to his throat, an another girl pirate did the same to Violet.

"Now for the Challenge, Ye' have finish this art piece of the terrifying Kraken, my pirate crew will vote who they like the most, and then the loser, DIES!" Celia laughed, and Opal cheered.

Valorie~ Um, can I have an Example what a Kraken looks like again?

Avery~ uh..what's that again?

Celia put up an example sketch of a Kraken.

Valorie and Avery~ Thank Goodness!

"Start!" Opal yelled grinning, running her knife down Finn's face.

Avery~ So this ugly Kraken guy has a HUGE head, and fat tentacles.

Valorie~ So it's technically a huge Octopus

Avery accidentally made a mistake, but she brushed over it and tried to make use out of it.

Avery~ oops..

They soon both finished, and Celia's crew observed their art.

"That doesn't even look like a Kraken!" Opal laughed loudly, pointing at their paintings.

Celia laughed, "Ok who's painting is the best?" She asked her crew.

They voted by holding up their hands when the person they wanted to win was called.

"Oh lookie here! It's a tie of 5-5!" Celia laughed, pointing her sword at the two of them, "I guess you BOTH DIE!"

Valorie~ WHAT WHAT NO!

Avery~ I don't want to die!

Before Celia even got to slash them, Finn shoved his elbow into Opal's stomach and she fell, Finn grabbed her sword.

Violet did the same to the girl pirate holding her hostage, she stabbed the pirate who held her, as Finn stabbed Opal.

Finn and Violet ganged up on Celia and she didn't go down without a fight, they soon end up killing Celia, and the rest of her crew.

Valorie grabbed the Pirate badge as they all ran to Violet's hut.

Valorie~ I can't believe we both got out alive!

Avery~ I don't know what just happened! But I'm glad Valorie and I got out safely.

When they all ran into the hut the guest all looked at the two suprised.

"You guys both get to live?!" Angelina got up happy they both got to survive.

Austin~ maybe that means we can all Survive!

Leon~ does that mean we can defeat all these lieutenants?

"I know I'm surprised!" Avery cheered.

Valorie went to go put up the pirate badge next to the Lion badge.

"I have to go now" Violet says packing her stuff up, "Wait why do you have to go?" Coral asked confused.

"Y-yeah can y-you s-stay here t-to h-help us a-all escape?" Kotoko asked.

"I'm afraid not, I was only allowed to help you with this one Challenge, I do wish the best for you guys." Violet says and smiles as she walks out.

"Bye!" They all yelled.

All of a sudden they hear drums being beated on.

🌴🦁🦍⏳🐒🐯🌴

So how was the twist?

>:)