Goodbye • Episode 10

Previously on Escape the Night, the remaining guests helped Cedar revive his mom, therefore they didn't have to do a challenge nor lose a friend. They finally have all Badges, but before they go home will evil stop them?

The guest all cheered at having all the badges.

Vilmos~ We have all the badges! We lost a lot of our friends for those, so the least they could do is let us go home

The guest all group hugged {including Finn}

"I'm so glad-" Valorie got cut off by a rumble.

Austin~ the ground started shaking, and then all of the stuff on the walls started to shake, and then we all fall.

"Did you really think you could escape that easily?" A deep voice called out.

Coral~ I mean, I was hoping so, but whatever.

Austin grabbed a fork from the utensil droor, and pointed it all around.

"Stay back bitch!" Vilmos yelled while putting his hand infront of his eyes. 

Black smoke slowly entered in the cave entrance.

Coral~ it's like those horror movies I watch, but when this happens you might want to run-

Finn stood protectively infront of the group, "Rebecca! Please don't hurt these people, you've hurt enough people, and I won't let you hurt these guys!" Finn yelled at the black smoke.

Valorie~ first, who's Rebecca? Second, why is he talking to smoke?

A girl appeared out of nowhere from the black smoke, "Why Finn? Do you care for them more then me? Your own sister?" She yelled angrily.

Austin~ Did I just hear that right?

Valorie~ phew, his sister, I MEAN, His sister?!

Rebecca stomped over to Finn, "Do you know how much that hur-!" She was cut off by Finn taking out his knife he had and stabbed her in the leg.

"Hurry go! I'll be right behind you" Finn said, the guest ran out of the cave.

Rebecca fell to the ground in pain, "Missed you too sis" Finn said as he pulled the knife out and ran to catch up with the group.

"Wanna explain to us what just happened?" Coral said crossing her arms.

"A long time ago, my sister and I were alone in our house. Our dad was gone on a business trip, and we were curious what he would always do in the basement. So us being curious, we went down in the basement, and we saw a lot of books, and stuff that looked like potions, and wizard stuff. So I opened the book he had in a table, and it opened to a specific page. Alternate Universes. My sister accidentally opened one, and we got sucked in, it happened to be this Jungle, where it warned us about Evil, but we didn't listen, so we went exploring and my sister found a cave, with a bottle full of black liquid. Before I could stop her she drank it, and black smoke surrounded her. She was consumed by the evil. From there I joined Celia's crew, just in case I ever needed to learn how to protect myself."