Mad Scientist • Episode 9 Part 1

Previously on Escape the Night, the guest had to vote two people into Rose's Challenge. Luna tried to sacrafice herself for Vilmos, but Jaeden stepped in and sacraficed himself for Luna. Luna, unfortunately, is Rose's Hostage.

Austin grabbed the Badge with a Rose on it from the ground.

Austin~ Just one more badge left, and I'm honestly not ready for it.

Finn picked up Jaeden's body, as the guest all headed back to the Waterfall lounge, Finn Following.

The guest all sat on the couch, as Finn layed Jaeden's body near a grassy area with flowers. Finn then went off to go look for something to sharpen his sword.

Valorie~ Woah, I just sat on the couch for a whole two minutes, without an interruption, a new high score

"Who do you think is going to be next? We already had pretty crazy lieutenants" Coral asked.

"I'm just gonna guess an another crazy person" Vilmos said, and they all agreed.

The guests heads all turned to the entrance when they heard some foot steps.

They saw Finn walking in with a boy, his sword to his neck. "I found this guy trying to steal Jaeden's body" Finn glared at the boy.

Coral~ that's just messed up, but I'm not really suprised anymore

"Please let go! I n-need that body for my e-e-experiment" the unknown boy stuttered nervously, pulling his goggles up to rest on his head.

"Okay, two of us be good cop, two of us be bad cop" Valorie clapped her hands.

"How about we're all bad cop" Austin said as they all glared at the unknown boy.

"So, why were you going to take Jaeden's body?" Vilmos glared.

They boy rolled his eyes, "I already said, for my experiment, are you deaf?"

"Shut up!" Coral said, "What experiment?" She asked.

"Myreanimationexperimentthatyoudontneedtoknowabout" He said quickly, but no one heard.

"Um, English please?" Valorie said confused.

"My reanimation experiment, that you don't need to know about.." he said a little quiet, but still audible for the 5 to hear.

"You mean you were going to raise him from the dead?" Austin questioned, glaring at him.

He nodded, "Yeah, but if it worked I was going to do it on a boy I found in huge cage? It was a pretty cool cage, if I do say so myself"

Austin~ Wait... A huge cage... Does that mean-!

"Who are you?" Vilmos finally questioned.

"I was wondering when you would ask that" he said and grinned, "my name is Cedar"

"Take us to your lab" Finn demanded.

"Okay, gosh, no need to get angry" Cedar rolled his eyes, and Finn pulled on his arms.

"Okay, I can walk myself" Cedar said as he pushed Finn away from him.