It's A Pirates Life for Me • Episode 4 Part 1

(I'm going to make the Challenges different from the actual Etn episode! Also Finn can only date Valorie so all u other girls stay away 👍)

Austin~ How many more deaths do we have to go through?

Leon~ So Jaxx said we needed 7 more badges, we got his and the Aztecs, so.... 6 more people have to die...

Angelina~ I don't want anymore people to die

Finn walked up to a little board that the waterfall lounge has, he put the lion badge next to the Pirate badge.  There were 6 more slots left.

"So we need 6 more-" Valorie said but she was cut off by a 'ARGH!'

The guest ran outside, Finn Following to see a pirate ship in the ocean near them.

Valorie~ So these are the guys who decided to cut me off, ok

Kotoko~ P-pirates!?

Finn looked down and shakes his head.

"Argh! Get up here now!" A pirate yelled.

Coral~ I would have said manners, but then I remembered who were talking to.

Kotoko~ A-Actually W-were g-going to t-take all the time w-we want

Luna~ Great, first Aztecs, then A psychopath Owner and his lion, now Pirates.

Austin~ does Jack Sparrow happen to be up there?

Leon~ pIraTes oF tHe caRriBean?! :O

Valorie~ I'm already hating these pirates for interrupting me.

Avery~ Wait, I learned pirate slang!

Angelina~ Shit

The guest, and Finn all walked up to the Pirate Ship.  There the pirates were waiting for them, their swords pointing at the guest. Finn went up and stood in front of the guests so they wouldn't get hurt. (OR WAS IT FOR A SPECIFIC PERSON?)

"Ah Finn! So this is where you went after you left our crew aye?" A pirate girl laughed.

"I left your group because you guys always killed innocent people" Finn glared at them.

The group just looked at those two with a ⊙.☉ face

Valorie~ What Just happened?

Angelina~ this bitch just said our Helper, was once a pirate?!

Austin~  Wait, so if he was a Pirate- wHaT!

"Where's the Captain?" Another Pirate yelled.

"W-wait n-no w-we can s-settle this without y-your Captain!" Kotoko tried to reason with them

"Shutup! Ye' little girl! This is for pirates only!" The same girl from earlier that yelled at Finn said.

Luna~ Then! Out of nowhere I believe the Captain walked out of her little area.