T r a i l e r & FAQs

I made it an year ago actually but I didn't like it  so I couldn't bring myself to post it.

Idk what changed but I just felt like showing it to y'all since you guys have showed this book so much love.
This is the first book trailer I've made and I know it's pretty rough.
But this is for all of you. Thank you so much for all your love and support. xx

Frequently Asked Questions about the story:

Did Scarlett and Hunter have a relationship in High-School?

No, they weren't together in High-school. They were best-friends and yes, they clearly felt something for one another but they weren't in a relationship.

Did Hunter sleep with Nichole/ Were they together ?

NO ABSOLUTELY NOT!
Okay, so I know a lot of you were confused about this part mainly because Scarlett had seen Nichole in Hunter's room and that had implied that they had slept together but let me clarify-
You guys remember the part (Chap 29.5) when Hunter finally confronts Nichole at prom, after his fight with Scarlett? He says "Stop following me around in school and stop coming to my house uninvited or next time it will be the cops who drag you out."
Nichole was obsessed with Hunter so it doesn't really come off as a surprise that she might follow him, the day Scarlett had seen them together Nichole had come into his house uninvited and NOTHING happened between them although it made Scarlett think otherwise.
Guys, I never would have put them together in the end if Hunter had done that to Scarlett. I do believe in forgiveness but that would have been way too messed up.
Also,I would never romanticize a character who uses a girl for sex when he clearly despises her. (Even if that girl is an antagonist in the story) ESPECIALLY when that girl is 16 and he is 18. NOPE!

Did Scarlett have feelings for Jace?

Yes she did. Come on let's be honest, who wouldn't? (;

Before you attack me, let me explain. Yes Scarlett did have feelings for Hunter in the beginning but she stopped having feelings for him when he started treating her badly. She was hurt by the way he was treating her because he used to be her bestfriend but when Hunter started mistreating her she started having feelings for someone who was good to her (Jace) which is something completely healthy (Because if we're being completely honest having feelings for someone who mistreats you is extremely toxic). Scarlett only started liking Hunter again when he realized his mistakes and stopped being an ass.

How did Jace feel about Scarlett?

Jace did love Scarlett but the love he had was different from the love Hunter had for her.

Throughout the story Jace was always there for Scarlett, he obviously cared for her but I never suggested it was as someone more than a friend. And even though at one point in the story Scarlett had tried to confess to Jace about her feelings, Jace never suggested or told Scarlett he had feelings for her (No, him helping her out and being her guardian angel didn't mean he had feelings for her, he was  genuinely a good human being who was always there for his friends).
Scarlett was't the only person Jace helped out, throughout the story Jace always had Hunter's back. Despite everything he loved Hunter like a brother.
Also keep in mind that Jace had a major hand in getting Hunter and Scarlett together in the end. He wanted both of them to be happy and he understood that the only way they could be truly happy was if they were together.

Why didn't Jace and Scarlett end up together? He was there for her since the very beginning and never mistreated her so why did Scarlett end up with Hunter?

1) Before I started writing I had no idea how Jace's character would turn out, but as his character progressed in  the story, I fell in love with him.
And it was because I loved Jace so much that I didn't make him and Scarlett end up together (Even though I was tempted). The whole story had been centered around how much Scarlett loved Hunter and it wouldn't have been fair to Jace if Scarlett did end up with him. Hunter had always come first for Scarlett and Jace deserved so much more than being someone's second choice.

2) I know Hunter's character was far from perfect but what I liked about him was that he accepted his mistakes and he changed. He did make bad decisions and he suffered a great deal because of those decisions. He learned, he grew.

That's what ultimately matters to me, not the mistakes someone makes but what they do about them and the kind of person they choose to become in the end.
Also, throughout the story the only thing in Hunter's life that was constant was his love for Scarlett. So for me, them ending up together made sense.

Do Jace and Danielle end up together?

Well, I leave that up to you guys to imagine as you please.

While I think that they would make an adorable couple I also believe  that it isn't necessary for a character to have a love interest in order to have a happy ending.
So I'm happy with whatever you guys choose for them.

Will you be writing a sequel?

There's no denying how much I loved writing this book. I grew really attached to the characters and cried actual tears as I wrote the last chapters but in all honesty  I feel like ending the  story here is the right thing to do. The characters deserve peace and they deserve  this happy ending and I feel like a sequel would just take that away from them 

So no, I will not be writing a sequel (sorry to the people who wanted me to write one)

If you guys have any more questions don't hesitate to ask! xx