Chapter 1

Sk's Pov

  "Hey bro, wait up!"

  I panted as I stood at my brother's side after North Korea looked up from his phone and at me.

  "Why are you walking so quickly?"

  "내 잘못이 아니야 넌 너무 느려!" North Korea replied, jokingly yet it sounded a little stern.

"Well, we're meeting America and Russia remember?" I asked as I continued walking again.

"It's not hard to forget," North Korea began, "they're right there, in front of the school."

I didn't realise. I laughed softly to myself, I'm so blind. North Korea began walking faster again while I scratched my neck. I sighed and sped up as well. I saw America wave at us as Canada and Ukraine left him and Russia.

"Morning!" I greeted my friends.

Russia nodded in acknowledgment as he turned to my brother. America returned the greeting. We began chatting for a bit before heading into school. We hung around in the cafeteria for there was still time before class started. I pulled out my timetable from my file as America left to use the bathroom.

  "나는 오늘 동생과 수업이 없다," I muttered.

  I saw North Korea give me an eye, I simply shook my head implying that I said nothing. I felt someone tap my shoulder and spun around.

  "Guten tag," the german country greeted.

  I gave him a nod and greeted back, I already understood what that meant anyway.

  "Do you want to go to class now?" I asked.

  He shrugged then nodded quickly. I saw America behind Germany, he was listening to our conversation which I didn't mind. I informed my twin that I'd leave first as America approached Russia and North Korea.

  "Where's Poland?" I asked as I handed Germany our pair work.

  "She already left earlier," He replied while scanning through the paper.

  We entered our class as the bell rang. Our class was still noisy, filled with chattering and a bit of shouting. Germany and I went to the back of the class which were where our seats were located at. Japan sat in front of us, she seemed a little too occupied with reading her manga as she said they were.

  The class became silent when our teacher came in to conduct the lesson. I didn't exactly enjoy Geography but I still listened on. Germany paid attention to the teacher attentively as usual. I listened to the teacher blabber on as my mind began drifting away.

  "Korea!"

  I jumped slightly as my mind came back into the class. The teacher looked at me expectantly as I read the question on the board.

  "Well?" He asked, tapping the table impatiently, "What's the answer? We went through this last week, it's in your textbook."

  I felt Germany shifting his book closer to my desk. I peeked at his paper and saw the highlighted words. I used my finger to run over the words quickly and found the sentence. I read it out as the teacher nodded then turned around to write on the board.

  "Thanks," I whispered.

  Germany shrugged and took down what the teacher was writing. I quickly highlighted the sentence with my own blue highlighter just in case.

  "나는 죽고 싶다!" I sighed loudly, after the teacher left, it was clear that I wasn't happy.

  "Cheer up, it's only been the first period," Germany said, patting me on my back.

•••

내 잘못이 아니야 넌 너무 느려 :
me - "its not my fault you're too slow"
Google - "You're too slow, not my fault"

나는 오늘 동생과 수업이 없다 :
I think it was "My brother's not in any of my classes today"

Guten Tag :
a greeting

나는 죽고 싶다 :
me : "I wanna die"
G : "I want to die"