Chapter 10

Brunei's Pov

  "Hey Bru," I heard Mal call me.

  "Yeah?" I looked up and blinked at her.

  "You've been pretty silent," she said, concerned, "are you thinking about Singa?"

  "Well, yeah..." I mumbled.

  "Don't worry, she'll be fine!" Indo interjected, "let's enjoy ourselves, it's a holiday after all!"

  Neth nodded, still smiling. Spain and Philip were still talking. I relaxed and nodded, sipping my drink. We were at the food court, just hanging out.

  "I know, if it makes you better, we can go look for her," Hong Kong suggested.

  "If you want to do that, I'll look for Viet later while you all do that," Philip said suddenly.

  We all agreed and just continued to eat our food. All of us finished eating after about 45 minutes. Philip and Spain had left a few minutes earlier. The rest of us left and went down the path to the asean house.

  "Uh, so do you know where to go?" Mal asked first.

  "Where do you think she's at?" Hong Kong asked, "like do you know where she would spend her time at?"

  I shook my head, "I-I could text her."

  "I already did," Indo said.

  All of us turned to look at Indo, making it a little awkward, Indo backed up a step with a weird expression.

  "So, she said she's visiting," Indonesia finally said after a while, "at Korea's house."

  "Oh like the Korean brothers?" Neth asked, "I know where they live."

  "Well there's some hope," Hong Kong grinned, "lead the way, Neth!"

  Netherlands rolled his eyes before walking in front. We had to go past the school to the right side instead. It did feel a bit weird, seeing the school, empty...on a school holiday anyway. I glanced at my handphone, close to 10a.m.. We had to walk a little more, past a couple shops and a playground before we saw a one-storey house.

  "Do you think it'll be a bit overwhelming seeing such a huge group without prior notice?" I asked quickly.

  "Well that'll be their problem," Netherlands replied before knocking on the door.

  The door opened, a white coloured country answered the door. He seemed pretty friendly.

  "Hey Netherlands! What brings you here-," He paused, "Well, what brings all of you here?"

  "Can we visit?" Neth asked simply.

  "Not a problem, just unsure if all of you can fit in this small house," he laughed.

  "Should be possible," Netherlands laughed along.

  We all went in one by one. I saw two other countries on the couch and another two at the table. I looked up at the country who let us in.

  "Um, is Singapore here?" I asked in a quiet voice.

  "Yeah, she's with my bro, I'm pretty sure," he replied, "I can get her for you, if you'd like."

  "Okay," I nodded.

  I followed him to the rooms behind. I glanced back and saw Hong Kong follow too. I also saw a sign on the door which the white country knocked on, it said "KEEP OUT", I was a little confused, a "coming" was heard from inside. The door opened slightly.

  "What do you want?"

  "Singapore's friends are here to visit," he explained, "they were wondering if they could see her."

  I saw the other country sigh, "okay."

  About a minute or two later, Singa and the blue country walked out. I did catch a glimpse of the room, it was very messy. Singa smiled at me as we walked back to the living room. Two other countries went past us to another room, I didn't exactly recognise them but they were the ones who were at the table. They probably felt that the place was too crowded, I figured and shrugged it off.