Chapter 4

Sg's Pov

"Oh Timor! You're feeling better?" I asked while waving to the smaller country.

"Yup, Indonesia came to show me the places where I needed to know during recess," He explained.

"And he crashed into someone else," Indo giggled as he placed a hand on his brother's shoulder.

  "That part isn't necessary!" Timor said quickly while burying his head in his hands in embarrassment.

  I patted Timor's head and gave Indonesia a stack of papers explaining that they needed to do it during class and that I had to help Uncle Asean with other matters. He nodded and left with Timor to the classroom. I watched them leave for a bit before looking for the staff room. I wasn't exactly rushing for time as I had already completed the worksheet during recess and there was still some time before recess ended anyway.

The staff room should be obvious, shouldn't it? I wasn't sure where I was, I only knew that I was on level two. No directories as well...I went up one level and glanced around. It shouldn't be here...those are...? I saw that they were just classrooms which were still quite empty. I guess people are probably still in the cafeteria.

Just then, the bell rang and it suddenly it became crowded. There was a lot of pushing as the corridor was packed with moving students who were going to their next class. How do they survive with this crowd?! Suddenly, I felt like I was going to fall but someone grabbed my hand. I managed to get my balance back and I thought that person might've done it by accident but it was a really good coincidence.

However, the other person didn't let go of my wrist. It was only until the crowd cleared before they let go.

"Sorry."

I looked up and saw a blue, white and red country.

"Oh I remember you!" I exclaimed, "you're the one who helped me and Brunei."

"and who?"

"Well, my friend, thanks anyway," I answered, "do you know where the staff room is located at?"

"Level two, just at the corner, go by that staircase," He replied, pointing towards the end of the corridor.

"Thanks again, you had better get going before you're late," I nodded, "See ya around."

I quickly left and followed his instructions. I looked at the ongoing classes as I approached the stairway. I recognised Netherlands in the class next to the staircase. He was seated somewhere in the middle.

When I reached the second floor, I immediately saw the staff room. It was hard to miss. It was a double door, made with frosted glass. I pulled it open slightly and glanced around the room, the cold air conditioned air went against my face. I saw a teacher turn away from her computer to see me.

"Do you have some business here?"

"I was told to help..." I paused, "Mr Asean?"

She nodded and led me in. Leading me through the maze of desks. It was weird to address Uncle Asean as a mister for he had always told us to call him uncle.

"There you are!" Uncle Asean said while standing up, "Thanks."

The other teacher nodded and left, going back to her desk. I looked at the paperwork he was doing, I only understood the stack which was the work we were assigned previously.

"What do you need help with?" I finally said.

•••
Fact : I HATE this chapter. It cringes me to death

Thanks to SaberAsagami for helping me with some english expressions qwq