Chapter 12

Sg's Pov

"Hm, what's that?" Brunei asked.

I quickly put away the box and the cloth, "Nothing important, anyway, let's go."

Brunei nodded, he seemed a bit suspicious but left the room first anyway. I let out a loud relieved sigh, it was finally the weekends. I slid the box under my bed and quickly went out to the front door where Bru was already waiting at.

"Hi Hong Kong," I waved.

The other country smiled and waved back. I quickly wore my shoes and the three of us left to the park. We found a little shady area under a tall tree and placed our picnic blanket on the ground. We were enjoying the breeze and the little snacks that Hong Kong brought with him. They were pretty delicious, we spent our time talking and laughing.

  Bru and I went up the hill which had been our favourite spot ever since we moved here. It wasn't too far, just a few trees blocked it, we could still kind of see Hong. Even though it was sunny at the hilltop, I loved the strong wind which went against our faces and the pretty flowers at our feet. We went back to Hong after talking about stuff like memories and feeling nostalgic. We found Hong Kong lying down on the blanket, his eyes half opened.

  "Are you still alive?" I asked as I shook him.

  "Uh what, yeah," he opened his eyes and got up, "just got a little bored."

  "Oh," I laughed, "hey come on, bru, let's get some ice cream, the shop is right there."

  "Okay! Hong, do you want any?" Brunei asked.

  "Sure, um maybe strawberry cone?"

  "Okay! Don't get too bored while we're gone," Brunei teased.

We went to buy the ice creams afterwards, I got mint chocolate chip with bread and Bru got a chocolate wafer. We went back to Hong Kong who was just casually using his phone, I didn't see why he couldn't use it before. After finishing up our ice creams I spent about ten minutes watching Hong Kong trying to pay back to Brunei who kept declining. After a long while, Bru finally accepted then we packed up.