Chapter 32

Singa's Pov (cause at this point it's necessary)

I laid in bed, Brunei was already asleep. I smiled to myself while my thoughts were on North. Ever since Tuesday, he's been much nicer, in a way that he stopped glaring and managed to have a conversation, even if it were just for a few minutes but that all happened on Wednesday anyway.

I had fever that day, luckily, it wasn't that bad, I would go to school the next day and everything back to normal except that tomorrow was the last day of school, but that meant I could probably hang out with North more. I slowly dozed off after quietly laughing to myself.

I awoke to my phone ringing. I blinked, reaching out for my phone. I took a while to adjust to the light before I looked at who was calling. North...I hung up and went to text instead.

  [Singapore] Hey North, what's with the super late night call?

[N.Korea 💙] Sorry, it was an accident but are you free right now?

[Singapore] Wait, for what? It's literally 3am in the morning and there's school tomorrow.

[N.Korea 💙] To just come out of your house for a bit.

[Singapore] Huh? Are you outside or something?

[N.Korea 💙] Well yeah...you were absent yesterday so I came over...

[Singapore] Well, its 3am...

[N.Korea 💙] So are you coming out?

[Singapore] Give me a moment.
Read, 3.11am

I quickly just changed from my nightgown to a T-shirt and pants before quietly leaving the room. I opened the house door to see North standing there. I quickly closed the door before facing him.

  "So, what's up?" I began.

  "Hey, uh, feeling better?" He asked.

  I nodded, "fever left by dinner."

  I saw North sweating as he opened his mouth but no words came out. I was suddenly pulled closer, my head lifted. It happened quickly but I felt his lips press against mine. I panicked at first but I soon relaxed as we pulled away after a while.

(me to my sis : this is so cringe to write, I have never in my life thought I'd do this-
uh Fun-Fact : I hate kisses-)

I kept silent for a while, still shocked about it. I saw North looking away, blushing madly.

  "Am I...? Am I supposed to say something?" I asked quietly.

  "Just accept it...please," North replied nervously.

  I nodded, smiling, "I accept your confession then."

  I saw North's face light up. He gave me a hug before the both of us just sat on the grass. It should be close to 4am...I glanced at North who still seemed pretty happy. I sighed and ignored the fact that it was very late at night. We leaned against the wall at the back of the Asean house as we glanced up at the night sky.