Timeline - Chp 1-10

I think doing a separate part is much simpler for me :>

This is a follow up to the 2nd question in my Qna

Events ~

With the Asean Members
Back in their hometown

- Singa was more of the indoor person who'd stay home, study/spend time and usually got good grades.

- She'd go out with Brunei or Viet once in a while just to spend time.

- Sometimes (but seldom) with Mal and the others due to childhood reasons with Mal.

- Whenever she went out with Brunei, Bru usually got bullied for hanging out with a "nerd" or a "weirdo". Singa is usually the one to speak up.

- At the same time, Myanmar has been "close friends" with these bullies up to the point where they'd call each other family. However, Myan : One, does not like them. Two, approve of their behaviour whatsoever. Three, was never actually their friend.

- In Side Story #2-1, Burma says "our deal is over" , this is referring to how Myan was even in the group in the first place.

- Myanmar usually is never seen by the other family members to be with the group. Therefore, Bru was surprised to see him in ss #2-1

- Myanmar kept a low profile mostly. He stood behind/hid when they were bullying any of the fam

With N.k and all
Before the move

- North has mostly been disliked by most students.

- Rus was kind of the reason why Ame became friends with North. (South too, he and North and brothers anyway so-)

- (This is following history and how much I understand of it) Before everything, Ame was living with South, Rus was living with North.

With the Asean fam
During/after the move

- They came a month early just to familiarise with the place before going to school, also because Asean had somethings to settle.

- During the trip, they were all mostly just chatting with other countries with their mobile phones like maybe Vietnam was chatting with China for example. Singa did chat with Hong Kong but was mostly talking to Brunei and Cam and Burma were talking to each other. Thai, Laos and Cam did talk to each other like they're siblings so obviously-
(Specific ships cause I ship them like Nethernesia, Spainphil, Chiviet eg)

- During this time, Singa and Bru mostly went to the park, especially this windy hill which is the same hill as where they went while going to the park with Hong Kong and is the same place where Hong and Bru got together.

When school began for the Asean Fam
1st + 2nd Chapter

- Rus, Ame, Korea's go to the cafeteria yatiyatiyada.

- When S.K left with Germany, Ame decided to go to class first.

- Rus and N.K were still chatting and all that, Singa and Bru asked them for directions. Nothing special.

- When Singa and Bru got to class, Thai, Laos and Cam are still lost in the school somewhere—

3rd + 4th Chapter

- During recess, Thai met into Ukraine and Canada (this is to explain why they're friends) Cam and Laos weren't with her.

- At the same time, Indo is helping Timor around the school. This is also when Timor accidentally bumps into S.K. South was with Ame at the time. So Ame and South was there before going to the cafeteria to meet up with Rus and North.

- Towards the end of recess, Singa is looking for the staff room and sees Timor and Indo.

> Timor was sick the previous day, he came to school after begging Indo and insisting that he was fine.

- (This part was soooo cringe I hate it so much) Most students are moving around to their next class as Singa was mostly pushed around? Just luck that N.K helped her.

- North helps her by saying where the staff room was at. This is the second interaction of the two.

- Asean just gets Singa to help with paper work and class stuff ig

5th Chapter - this chapter is important

- The Asean Fam leave together mostly which is what caused the noise obviously.

- Meanwhile, South and North are waiting.

- When going to the mall, South hears North leave first.

- When North left and was on the way to the mall, he manages to accidentally meet Singa by just like seeing her nearby waiting mostly and just chats a bit + getting her number so thats how they text in the next chapter.

- Rus and Ame reached the mall first by taking a detour I guess- (in my original plan, they live further from the mall)

6th + 7th Chapter

- Idk what to talk about these chapter

8th Chapter

- Just Thai, Canada and Ukraine hanging out

- Bru and Laos is at the park, like how it was said in the previous chapter

- The trio just doing work at the cafe mostly

- North and Singa are just getting to know each other/hanging out. This is the fourth physical interaction between North and Singa.

9th Chapter (Important?)

- Public Holiday, South most prolly went out in the morning

- North's resting on the couch

- South mostly likely told Rus and the others that they could visit but never said that he was home

- "SinGa StIll hAs BrUnEi" Yes I know but like, maybe she wanted to do something different-

- Singa was wandering around the road where North's house was at and recognised South. (Based on previous interactions, North said the road of where his house was at.)

- In the house, the tv was korean news so Rus and ame won't understand mostly—

10th Chapter

- They are all at the mall, food court. Except China and Vietnam. Philippines and Spain went to look for them. Original plan, Chi and Viet were at the library. Due to this, these four never went to Koreas' house. Viet and Philip never interacted with any of them there.

> Extra : Although not stated, Brunei recognises North as the person who helped him and Singa on the first day of school.

- They all just spend time at their house until they go home in the evening

- Nothing much happens afterwards