Chapter 24

Brunei's Pov

"You really should tell her."

I looked up and blinked at Hong who had mostly sat with me for hours.

"She looked pretty worried when she realised you disappeared," Hong reasoned, "I've seen how she's with you. I bet she cares for you more than she does about me."

Silence soon followed. I looked away avoiding eye contact for a bit.

"I bet she cares about North more," I argued.

"Friends will be friends," Hong Kong said simply, "Why don't you ask North something, you sit next to him after all."

"About what?" I held Hong's gaze, "about his relationships?"

"That'll do," He replied.

I looked away for a moment before getting a pat on my head.

"I don't exactly see why anyone wouldn't want you, you're really cute and a good friend."

I looked back at Hong who stood up. I followed him quickly.

"It's getting late, do you want to talk later?"

I nodded, giving him a little smile. Hong grinned before we both left the park, back to our homes.

  I opened the house door to find the place empty. I also heard a door close upstairs so I knew there was someone around. I walked around the house but no one was in sight. Confused, I went to the individual rooms.

I quietly opened Viet and Burma's room. I saw no one except for Bur who was asleep, Cam next to him who also seemed asleep. I quickly closed the door, trying to make little noise. I was still puzzled, it was 7pm, dark outside and it looked as if it were about to rain.

I did hear some chattering in Indo's room, it sounded like Mal, phil and Timor talking along with Indo of course. I looked downstairs when I heard the front door open. It was just Thai so I opened her room door and saw Laos studying. He looked up at me without saying anything.

  "Sorry," I apologised, "Thai is back by the way."

  Laos nodded, I saw him get little happier. I turned around and saw Thai climbing up the stairs with her small bag which she usually carried. I waited for her to reach her room before I left to my own. Giving her acknowledgement by nodding.

  I walked into my room. The lights were turned off. I found Singa lying in bed, facing the wall. I wasn't sure if she was asleep but I went to my bed and found a note just on my pillow.