Side Story #2-1

Bru's Pov

  "We're here," Uncle Asean announced as he parked the car.
(Don't ask how they all fit inside lol-)

  We got out one by one and went into our old home to put away our things. Indo was the quickest among all of us, he was already at the door shouting at all of us to hurry up. Mal and I quickly went to Indo along with Philip and Timor after a bit of waiting. The five of us decided to leave first.

"Hey!" I turned my head to the calling to see our old group of friends.

"Adakah anda semua bermain?" Malay asked, seeing the oldest of he group carrying a soccer ball.
("Are you going to play?")

"Yeah, Adakah anda ingin bermain?" he replied.
("Do you want to play?")

Malay got excited and nodded quickly. Mal, Phil, Indo and Timor went ahead while I shook my head and turned to go look around the familiar place.

"Oh isn't this Brunei?"

I turned my head to see a group of bigger boys behind me spitting my name.

"Where's your girlfriend?" One sniggered as he took a step forward, "Oh right, you're a mute without anyone."

They began laughing. I looked around for a way to get away. Damn, I should've remembered about them.

"Hey brothers, cut it out."

I looked through the group in front of me and saw Myanmar scowling at them. The group seemed to have realised that Myan was there and the largest or leader, walked a few steps to Myan.

"Oh hello, long time no see, old friend," he began, he had his arms half heartedly spread out and his tone was more kinder, "wasn't it your birthday yesterday? Happy belated birthday, Burma."

"Oh you're not sweet talking out of this, I've hated your attitude since the start, get lost, our deal's over," Myanmar shouted back.

I quickly turned and mostly fled. I felt bad about leaving Burma alone but I didn't want to stand around them either. I'll just thank him later.

"Hey Brunei," Laos greeted when I opened the door.

"Hello Laos," I forced a smiled.

"Why'd you come back so quickly?" Laos asked curiously, tilting his head to the side.

I kept silent for a while, "reasons..."

"Oh," Laos gave a tiny smile, "well I won't bother you if you don't want to talk about it."

"Thanks, what are you going to do now?" I asked.

"I was going to go out with Thai because Cam went with her boyfriend," he chuckled a little while explaining about his sister.

"Oh, I see."

So where did Cam go just now? I asked myself, thinking back, there was no traces of her, I wouldn't even guess that she was there.

"Do you want to follow us? I don't think Thailand would mind."

I blinked realising that I zoned out. Laos still stared at me waiting for me to reply.

"O-oh, yeah sure," I nodded.

"Awesome, we're most probably gonna stop by the mall to buy some things to make for dinner for the family," Laos explained.

"Ah okay," I said just to acknowledge that I listened.

•••
Author's notes :
I missed writing so why not celebrate my birthday with a side story uwu