Chapter 27

SG's Pov

  "He accepted it!" Viet said excitedly, "now I can help you get ready!"

  "Wait what?" I was confused, just trying to hide a smile.

  "China, could I use your help?" Vietnam called.

  China looked up and shrugged, he approached us anyway just doing whatever Viet requested. We were at China's house, mostly just visiting. I sat on Chi's bed while Viet kept giving me stuff. Vietnam figured that there was a chance Brunei was home so we came to Chi's house go discuss it.

  "I don't need help, you know?" I said, kind of protesting, "I think my normal self will do."

  "Even if you think that way, it wouldn't hurt to make some changes," Vietnam replied, shaking her head, "besides, we still have time."

  "One hour," I state, "not too long honestly."

  "Come on, it's long enough for you to do an exams," Viet laughed, "Anyway you just need about ten to fifteen minutes of travel time."

I sigh in defeat although still smiling. Vietnam kept insisting that I have her extra bow even though I declined at the same time. I decided to leave it on after China and Vietnam kept saying that it looked nice on me.

"Okay now go!" Viet said excitedly while pushing me towards the door, "You both have a good time together now! None of you should come back upset, you got that?"

I quickly nodded and left, bumping into Hong Kong as I walked past a couple corners.

  "Oh hi, Hong!" I greeted quickly.

  "Hey Singa!"

  "I didn't expect you to be here," I said.

  "Well, Taiwan and I live near China if that's where you were at, Macau's supposed to move in nearby soon," Hong Kong replied, glancing at his phone.

  "Makes sense," I nodded, "anyway, I have to go!"

  Hong gave a little smiled and I was on my way. I walked back to where our house was since we had to go past our house to the mall. When I entered the mall, it wasn't that packed as it usually seemed, I figured that it might be because it was a weekday and shrugged it off.

  I was glancing around the mall when a pair of arms wrapped around me from behind.

  "Hi Singa!"

  I turned around when they let go to see Brunei smiling brightly. I giggled and gave him another hug before the both of us went to the restaurant.

•••
Author's notes :
When I leave things hanging like this and never get back to it, it isn't meant to be a. cliffhanger, instead, I'm giving all of you a chance to imagine what happened, a bit may be revealed in future if things went well but might not be in detail.
Depending on the importance of the conversation, it may be revealed what some topics were talked about or what some things happened.
btw if I made any grammar or spelling mistakes, pls tell me cause I get annoyed when I find them myself like 1 month later lmao
Have a nice day/night :3
cya o/