Side Story #1-1

Singa's Pov

"Eh your boyfriend's not here?" Viet asked.

  "Well yeah, he is. He's invisible," I replied sarcastically.

  "I'll take that as a 'no'," Viet laughed.

  "And where's your boyfriend?," I smirked.

  "He's not my boyfriend!" Vietnam flushed.

  "I didn't even say who," I giggled, patting Viet's head.

  The both of us sat on the couch. Just talking while the clock ticked. The rest of the Asean family had already left to our hometown and weren't supposed to be back until the end of next week. I still stayed in the Asean house, meeting North whenever I was free.

  "Wanna call some people over?" I asked.

  "Sure, but who?" Viet shrugged.

  "Those four, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau," I answered.

  "Oh okay," Vietnam leaned back and began using her phone.

  [Singapore] Hello Hong! Are you free?

  [H.K 💗] Hm yeah, why?

  [Singapore] How about Macau, Taiwan and China?

  [H.K 💗] Well we're all at a cafe except for China

  [Singapore] Are all of you free to come over to my house now?

  [H.K 💗] The three of us are fine with it but you have to ask China yourself

  [Singapore] hm okay, see ya later
read, 2.38 p.m.

  "Hey have you asked Chi?" I asked, looking up from my phone.

  "Yup," She replied, "I'm gonna get a glass of water."

  I nodded and laid on the couch as Viet left to go to the kitchen. I decided to just shut my eyes for a bit, it was pretty quiet, I could hear the birds chirping outside.

  I managed to fall asleep, the sun still shone through the window. When I sat up, I saw North sitting in front of me which made me shot up.

  "Can you stop appearing whenever I wake up? Anyway, what are you doing here?" I spluttered.

  "Well Vietnam invited us for a sleepover," he replied calmly, "you didn't know?"

  "Oh right," Vietnam walked over to the couch, "I didn't tell you, yeah, I told the other four which you invited three of them."

  "Oh, well okay," I stood up.

  "It's four o'clock," Viet said quickly.

  "Okay, um, where's Macau?" I asked, looking for an excuse because I stood up.

  "Hm he's somewhere in the house," North replied, "oh and you're room's a mess."

  "Well, I've stayed up studying, okay?" I said defensively, "I didn't pack up and my papers are just all over the place," I paused, "Well, scrap the idea about looking for Macau, let's play a game together."

  "Don't cha wanna add in the four?" Viet asked, "I can get them if you want."

  "Its your choice," I shrugged and said kind of half heartedly.

[I wanted to add some singlish here but it seemed a bit rude :(( ]

  "I will then," Vietnam decided quickly.

  "Everyone had their lunch before coming here, right?" I asked.

  "Yeah we did," South replied.

  "Alright, make it easy, everyone play here lor," I sat down again, "I'm fine with anything so you can go call them if you want Viet."

  "Mkay," Viet said before I think going upstairs.

  South, Rus and Ame came to the couch as well from the dining table. South sat next to North but North sat next to me. The other couple sat on the floor. After a while, Vietnam returned with the others. Hong Kong sat next to me on the other side. Vietnam and China were on the floor as well as Macau the Taiwan since the couch couldn't fit everyone.

  "So," Viet began, "what did you want to play?"

  "Everyone fine with Truth or Dare?" I asked.

  Everyone quickly agreed.

[I'm lazy-]

  "Now who wants to start?" I glanced at everyone.

•••
Heyy
Just when you thought I'd stop publishing,
just cause the main story's over doesn't mean side stories aren't
p
3
p
Leave the couple truths or dares for them and state who its from :3

Oh yeah! House plan!! I drew these just now c:

you all better leave some things if not I'm not publishing about this again >:I

cya later >:3