Chapter 23

Singa's Pov again-

  "Hey could you pass this to Macau?" I asked, handing Hong Kong another card, "I kinda miss him."

"Of course you do," Hong smiled, "I will."

"Thanks!" I wrapped my arms around him.

I felt Hong's arms wrap around me as well before we released each other. I turned to look at Viet and China. China seemed to be teasing Vietnam which Viet definitely didn't seem to pleased with. I realised that Brunei had also left without saying anything. He was just nowhere to be seen. I didn't even realise that I wasn't relaxed, my body seemed to tense up when I found Brunei to have left without a word. I blinked and looked down, thinking about why he had left. I sighed and told Viet I'd go to the library.

I glanced at my phone, it was an hour after school ended. I rushed up to the library, almost tripping over myself. I felt a hand on my shoulder as I stood up straight and turned around to face them.

"You really should stop tripping, I'm not going to always be there."

I looked on the ground, avoiding eye contact, "Yeah. Yeah I should," I gave a nervous laugh before looking up.

  I blinked at North who looked away almost immediately.

  "Are you okay?"

  "Y-yeah, let's get going," He said quickly before pushing me towards the library.

  "I think you'll cool down if you calm down," I commented, "You've gone kinda red."

  "Yeah I should calm down-."

  He stopped pushing me. We were right outside the library. I turned around to look at North who spun away from my direction. I saw him covering his face in his hands. I walked over and reached to his shoulder.

  "Are you fine to study now or do you want to study another time?"

  "No, we can now," He replied, turned around.

My gaze soften and I grinned, turning back to enter the library. I sat down at the table closest to the librarian's desk. The library was mostly empty, only the librarian was present. North sat next to me and took out his books while I took out mine. I glanced at the clock before we started.

"How long do you have?"

North looked up from his book, "Mostly the whole day. I'm not a kid, I got no curfew."

"Ah, okay," I nodded, picking up my book from the table out of habit, "We'll start with Mathematics? You're already looking at your textbook anyway."

"Sure," he shrugged and flipped to chapter five.

We just went chapter to chapter from there before moving onto social studies and science.

•••
Author's notes :
I'm not sure if y'all are confused but the day this chapter's taking place, is Tuesday just after school.
I might do the day updates once in a while cause it also helps me cx
Cya guys >w<