Chapter 295

A/N: Malibasan lang po ito. Lowbat na akes. Kapag hnd umabot baka bukas nlng iba.

Happy Birthday Diana Fae Tariman

Sorry sa typo at wrong grammar.

Birthyey!

Keifer's POV

"What are you up to?" I ask Keigan.

He looks at me and raised a brow. "What?"

"Arrange marraige? That was old school."

"I told you, inunahan ko lang ang mga elders. Yun din ang plano nila."

I chuckled and cross my arms. "How did you found out?"

"One of them talk to me and ask me how to tame you. I didn't answer but I decided to create a plan—."

"Without consulting me?! What the hell Keigan?!"

Hindi ko napigilan ang pagtaas ng boses ko. Gusto ko lang sana siyang kausapin at patigilan sa binabalak nila ni Ion.

He shook his head in disbelief. "Makikinig ka ba? Your brain is occupied with that girl! You're doing unreasonable things. Tell me how will I consulted this to you?"

"Sumusobra ka na!"

"I have to! Paano mo magagawa ang dapat mong gawin? Tell me how, when everything that you're planning to do is for her." He smirked full of insult. "There's no for us, just for her."

Why can't you see Keigan?

"No, it's not. You're wrong. Lahat to—."

"I really don't like that woman. She change you into someone that I've never seen before." He sighs and shook his head again. "I'm starting to see the curse on you."

"There's no curse."

"There is. You are the living proof." He said and walk away.

Nahilamos ko ang muka ko gamit ang palad ko. This is not what I expected to happen.

"That was intense." It was Honey.

I glared at her. She's holding a cigarette in between of her two fingers. Again.

"Throw that away or I will throw you!" I said and leave.

Dumiretso ako sa kwarto ko para harapin ang secret phone ko. Ang message ni Sir Alvin ang bumungad sakin.

From: Alvin S.
Message: Your brother wish to talk to you. Call me when you're available.

Napabuga ako ng hangin. Hindi pa ko handang makipag-usap sa kaniya. My brain are about to blow. Napakarami kong iniisip at gustong gawin pero wala akong masimulan.

It's almost my birthday in the Philippines. Alam kong gusto akong batiin ni Keiren.

Bumontong hininga ako at tinawagan ang number ni Sir. Few rings before he answer.

["Hey..."] He greeted me.

His voice sounds lifeless. Parang napilitang gumising at humarap sa maraming tao.

Hindi ko siya masisisi. Section E's building is in jeopardy. At mukang walang balak makialam si Angelo for some reason.

Worst part is, I can't pull some strings to stop them because Keigan is blocking me. Sana umabot ako. Sana magawa ko silang pigilan bago ginabain ang building na yon.