Wen Clan 01

Blood. Everywhere was blood. There were dead bodies lying in the deserted soils of Burial Mounds. Some of them were new, some of them already started to decay. But most of them were already only bones. The Wens have started their plan. Fighting demons, corpses and vengeful spirits. Trying to gain the power of resentful energy, of all the resentment from the past. They reached the ruins of some ancient temple. Really. The irony. The place with the most resentment in this world was once a holy place in the service of God himself. Humans belief is broken easier than their hatred it seems.

Wen Ruohan - the sect leader of QishanWen Sect - sent them here to look for only one thing which can grant him power no one ever dreamed of. Wen Xu together with his searching party looked everywhere in the temple. They saw old talismans, spells, cultivating tool and many other things. None of them known to the world. They never saw something like this. But these things were not what they came here for. They wanted to find that one thing that can control the resentful energy. The Stygian Tiger Seal. So they searched. And searched and searched. Until they found the hidden chamber.

Inside was a beautiful lake where the flowers and lotuses bloomed. Probably the only life in this whole Godforsaken place. And in the middle of said lake was one little islet with nothing but flowers and one crystal clear glass coffin with a body of a man dressed in black robes with red outlines and red belt in it. The man has long black hair with two braids on both sides of his head, bound together with red ribbon. He has tall and muscular figure, but at the same time, he is quite slender (feminine). His exquisite facial features were like that of a God! And there it was.

In his hands in deadly tight grip, he held the Stygian Tiger Seal, black bamboo dizi with red tassel and beautiful black sword with gold outlines. Without a doubt sword with its own spirit, same as the ones cultivators are using.

When the first ones from their searching party snapped out of their shock from such a blissful sight, it brought back even the party leader Wen Xu. In his long life, he truly has never seen such a beauty. He must be his. No matter what.

"We will bring the body, together with the seal back with us to Nightless City. Father will be pleased with this new addition to his harem." said Wen Xu.

Who were they to defy him? One wrong word and they would all be dead together with their families. They already felt sorry for this little beauty. Everyone knows that the ones who serve the direct Wen blood never ends well. They become a broken toys. Lifeless bodies. It is almost as if their entire soul had been sucked out and they were left with nothing. Such a pity, really.

They left Burial Mounds and went to the Nightless City. What they did not know, was that the moment they moved the body of said beautiful man out of the temple, together with Stygian Tiger Seal, black bamboo dizi and the sword (They could not take them away from him even if they tried. The man held these tree objects as if his life depended on them.) the seal which has been separating Burial Mounds and the world of living had been broken and the barrier was slowly, but surely fading into nothingness.