Punishment...14

This chapter is short. I will be honest. I made it in school instead of self-study class. But I will post another chapter THIS week. Just take it as an apology for the long wait. ❤️❤️ Love you guys and thank you so much for reading my story. I am actually planning to read it all again and fix some of my grammar mistakes, maybe  re-write or change some parts. It all depends on how much of a free time will I have now that all my exams are over (thankfully).

°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°

That day, every single disciple in Cloud Recesses came to a life-changing realization. Never spar with Wei Ying, courtesy name WuXian, ever again! They could not get up from bad whole day after their 'friendly and educating spar' as Wei Ying called it. Not fair... How can one person be so powerful when he was only swinging his sword? He was not even using his full power the whole time! He only fought more seriously against Lan WangJi! But still... Not his full power! Just how is that possible?! Lan WangJi is the strongest young master in their class. He is the perfect example of a perfect cultivator. Well sure they knew Wei Ying was powerful but to this extent? How did he obtain such power? Can they be like that too? Not even their fathers (the sect leaders) were that strong. The young masters from 5 greatest clans said so too. Well... they can complain as much as they want. It won't save them from a very angry Lan Qiren the next day in the class. 'What to do now?' was the collective thought of every disciple lying on their beds in theirs rooms. They were so screwed up...

••••••••••••••••••••••••

After the agonizing lecturing from Lan Qiren and their punishment, the disciples continued their lives as normal. Expect they never challenged Wei Ying into anything else. There was one incident... They came to a realization that Wei Ying loved spicy food. So they challenged him (well, more like Jiang Cheng) into eating spicy food contest. Let's just say, Jiang Cheng couldn't talk properly for the next two days. Bless his soul... and tongue. He needs it. Well... Moving on... Guess who is going to supervise their punishment? None other that Wei Ying of curse. It's his punishment for acting like a little kid and letting himself being pulled along with that 'ridiculous training'. Or so Lan Qiren said.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Lan Zhan could not believe it would be possible for him to fall even deeper for Wei Ying. Yet, it happend. Will this endless love ever end? He doubt that. It really seems endless to him. Every little movement, every blink from his beautiful silvermoon eyes, the way Wei Ying's eyelashes are so long and beautiful they cast a small shadow on his full cheeks. The way those full, pink lips speak every word with that melodic voice of his. Lan WangJi loves it all. He loves the way Wei Ying Adam's apple bobs as he talks, swallow or eat... He loves all about him. His beautiful face. His feminine, but also muscular body. The way his hips and ass wiggle with every step he takes... He did not even realise he was just shamelessly staring and daydreaming in front of his brother. No less looking at Wei Ying's beautiful, full and round ass...

"Ehem... A-Zhan. You should stop staring now, don't you think?"

'Wait... When did mother came?'

"She came long ago. And she... We both had seen enough of your... Interest in Wei Ying." curse this mind-reading brother of his.

"Yes we have."

Said Lan Zhan's mother with sparkling eyes and wide and toothy
smile on her face.
'This is not good. She is up to something.' Both brothers thought.

"I believe it's time for your punishment, right A-Zhan? Go to your Wei Ying and make mother proud!" Said madam Lan

"Mn."

"Not you too little brother! Don't be shameless like mother!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well... That went... Well. As well as punishment supervised by Wei Ying could...