Guest disciples. 11

I am so sorry for the long wait. Please, forgive me. I will really try harder to update at least once every week. I promise. I hope you will enjoy this chapter. ❤️❤️❤️😭

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

While Wei Ying was enjoying his time in Cloud Recesses, time seems to be going too fast for his liking. It was like yesterday when he came back after 9 years. But now.... It was time for the guest disciples to come and learn in Cloud Recesses. Lan Zhan is already 15 years old... Wei Ying still can't believe it. With every passing year, Lan Zhan looks more and more like what he looked like when Wei Ying was still normal.

When he wasn't immortal.

When Lan Zhan stole his heart.

When he trusted him enough with his and his mother's life.

When Wei Ying was still innocent and naïve.

That time... It was Lan Zhan who stole his heart, who cherished it... only to stab it from behind and tear it to tiny peaces later.

Wei Ying should hate him, curse him, despise him...

And yet...

He can't help it but fall in love with him over and over again.

It doesn't matter which life or what circumstances are around them. Wei Ying can do nothing but fall in love with this stone-faced man.

Now that he is thinking about it... Wei Ying is completely gay for this man, but this man only. He never felt anything towards any other man nor woman... Is there a sexual orientation called 'Lan Zhan'? Because that would definitely be Wei Ying's category...

'What the hell? Just what is wrong with me?' is the only thing Wei Ying can think of. He doesn't even realised it, and he is already standing with Madam Lan, QuingHeng-Jun and their two sons - Lan Huan and Lan Zhan in front of the Cloud Recesses entrance. There are some elders and disciples, together with Lan Qiren here too. Well... What a grand welcome? No one can find any mistake in this... Not even that stingy Jin sect Leader - Jin GuangShan with his peacock son and disciples clothed in yellow, almost looking like their clothes are made from gold.

Everyone knows that the Jin sect is the wealthiest among all of them. They are even wealthier than QuishanWen sect which is the biggest one. But do they really need to show off their money even in their clothes? Their clothes have too many unnecessary ornaments and jewelry. Even while walking the trinkets keep making jingle noise.

Wei Ying had to resist the urge to facepalm. The one who is making their uniforms is total idiot... Cultivators should be able to hide and move freely in any situation. How can you possibly be inconspicuous when you look like walking golden statue? Never mind. Let's not get worked up about something so trivial.

"I welcome Jin Sect Leader Jin GuangShan and his disciples to Cloud Recesses. I hope you will be able to learn everything you came here for in the short time of your stay. Our disciples will lead you to your rooms. Will sect leader stay as well?" QuingHeng-Jun said with the practiced ease of Sect Leader Lan. Always dignified and poised - a true Lan.

"Me, my son and my disciples sincerely thank Sect Leader Lan for his hospitality. Everyone knows that teacher Lan Qiren will explain everything and anything they will need in their lives. We can only be grateful to you and the time you will be spending on them. As for your last question... Unfortunately I have some urgent business back in LanLing. Koi Tower has been busy these days."  Jin GuangShan said, as he opened his fan and covered his face. The thought of staying in this 'Rule Sect' more than necessary is a living nightmare for him. If it would be him, he would not even let his son go, but his fierce demon-wife insisted. Saying that their son needs to make friends or something like that.

"Oh, I see. Than Me and my sect wish the LanLing Jin Sect Leader a safe journey." The Lan disciples showed the Jin Sect their rooms. Same thing happened with Qinghe Nie Sect, YunMeng Jiang Sect and Quishan Wen Sect. Sect leader Jiang and Nie, unlike Sect leader Jin, accepted the invitation and went with their disciples to their rooms.

Wei Ying was quite surprised to see the Wen Sect come as well. And he was not alone. The others was just as surprised as he was. But what surprised him the most was Wen Chao and Wen ZhuLiu. What were they doing here? They were not 15 years old... But at the same time... Since he was saw them when these idiots woke him up from his long sleep they hadn't changed at all.

"Time-stopping spell..."

"Have you said anything, A-Xian? I'm sorry. I didn't hear you."

"A-Ahah... It's nothing Madam Lan. I am just really surprised that the Wen Sect accepted their invitation."

"So am I. No one was expecting this... But what can we do about it now...?"

"Yes... You are right." 'They stole some of my research books from Burial Mounds. The time-stopping spell is not known to the public. I also never ment to let others know about it... I was too careless to let them have it. I wonder what else did they found... Well, as long as they don't have the Stygian Tiger Seal or my ChenQing  everything should be alright...'

"We welcome you to our Lan Sect. I hope you will be pleased with your stay here."

"Well said, QuingHeng-Jun. Hahahaha!"

'This brat has no shame! Does he even realise that he is talking to a Sect leader, in front of Sect Elders, IN THEIR OWN FUCKING SECT?!' Wei Ying is absolutely dumbfounded! Just how cocky is this brat?! Should he scare him a little? So that Wen Chao won't be behaving like brat anymore? That sounds like a good idea... Yes. Let's do just that. Slowly, Wei Ying took a step forward, the elders and disciples moving to make a room for him. Soon, he was standing slightly behind QuingHeng-Jun, beside Lan Zhan and Lan Huan.

"Indeed! Yes! Very well said, Sect Leader Lan. And long time no see, Wen Chao, Wen ZhuLiu. How have you been? Good, I hope."
The look of hidden fear not only on Wen Chao's but also in Wen ZhuLiu's eyes was very pleasing. And not only for Wei Ying and Lan Sect. A certain Wen Maiden and her younger brother were astonished about this. Maybe this man... Maybe he will be able to help them.

"You... You are..." everyone could see how Wen Chao and Wen ZhuLiu swallowed and started to sweat. Wen ZhuLiu even put his hand on his sword's hilt getting ready to attack, if needed.

"What are you doing here... Wei Yi...... Young master Wei WuXian?"  The bow from Wen Chao was absolutely unsuspected... Some of the Wen disciples even openly gaped at their young master from shock. Wen Qing could not hold back the smirk anymore. Such a pity the others didn't see this.