I am back baby!! 09

The next time Wei Ying appeared at the entrance of Cloud Recesses, Lan Zhan was already 9 years old. In those four years of Wei Ying's journey which began when he left Celestial Mountain, he had been in the Unclean Realm.

He was also invited in Qinghe Nie Sect as a guest because apparently, he saved their second young master from drowning. Later, he met two brothers together. The only resemblance in these two is the same colour of their eyes. No. Seriously  he still can not believe these two are brothers... One of them - the older one - resembled that Butcher-boy Wei Ying used to know... No. He still can't remember his name. (Somewhere in the background an angry man with saber by his waist  is shouting his name in the land of death.)

This older brother's name is Nie MingJue, apparently. The younger one is Nie HuaiSang - the one he saved. All his stay there, Nie HuaiSang was clinging to him like his life depended on it. Wei Ying didn't mind. Really. He loved (and ALWAYS WILL love) children.

But... But! Seriously?! This boy was too much. He would always be glued to him. If not to him, then to his older brother. All his stay there he hadn't seen the younger boy alone. He always with him or with his brother. What a weird kid...

But enough of that. Right now, he is back in Cloud Recesses... And he has no idea why... His legs juts brought him here... So what now? Well... He came all the way here, so might as well see his friends again, right? Right! And that brings us to present.

Wei Ying is now seated at a low table with Madam Lan and QuingHeng-Jun. Lan Huan and Lan Zhan nowhere in sight. What a pity. He was excited to meet that adorable pair of brothers. The best pair of brothers in this world. No doubt in that! So with tea served the conversation between the three of them began and maybe, just maybe, Wei Ying and Madam Lan cried a little when they finally met after 9 years.

But only maybe! They made QuingHeng-Jun swear to secrecy about that... So no one needs to know. It was really peacefull time for them. Until Lan Qiren showed up with two excited boys. One of them with big smile plastered on his face with cry of 'Xian-gege!' and the other one with utter confusion in his emotionless face. And Wei Ying could only cry in the back of his head when he saw, that his sweet little baby Lan Zhan turned out to be just as emotionless as he always has been... 'Just like Lan An... Why. Oh Gods, why?!' But he guess that is also one of the things he loved about him the most......

He was only lucky that he knew how to read him by now... But he can not exactly say his desperate thoughts out loud. So he did the only thing he could. He smiled with the biggest and most sincere smile he could master and gave Lan Huan the hug this cute boy SOOOO deserved! The parents of the two child only smiled and melted at the scene before them (Wei Ying was just too beautiful when si smiled sincerely for once), while Lan Qiren only mumbled something about 'not proper greeting', 'no loud noises' and 'running is prohibited'. But if you look closely, you could see that he was also happy seeing Wei WuXian save and sound.

When the grumpy uncle and emotionless Lan Zhan came to them, Lan Just took it to himself to introduce his Xian-gege to his Didi.

"A-Zhan! A-Zhan! This is Wei Ying, Wei WuXian. The one I have been telling you about! He is finally back! Wei Ying! Look how big A-Zhan has gotten!"

"My my. Truly a big young man now aren't we, A-Zhan? You may not remember me... Silly me. Of course you don't. You were only a little baby, recently born when we met. It's nice to meet you again." He said and offered his hand to the little boy in front of him for him to take and shake it.

Everyone expected Lan Zhan to run away and hide in his mother's skirt (figuratively) because that is what he always did when someone outside their little family tried to befriend him. But to their surprise, Lan Zhan did not do that this time. Actually, he did the exact opposite. He threw himself at Wei Ying and hugged him around his neck as tight as his little 9 years old hands could. Lan Qiren may, or may not have fainted.