Story of the fallen one - part 1... 21

In a kingdom far long ago, there was one emperor, whose greed knew no end. What he wanted, he got. He took things and lives as he pleased. If you refused to give him something, he would take it with force. The same applied not only on things but animals and human lives as well. But everyone knows that humans greed always leads to destruction. No one was expecting anything from this emperor when he ascended to throne at the age of twelve. His name was Wei ChangZe. He was the son of and empress who was later killed because her clan was planning to kill the emperor. The only reason why Wei ChangZe was allowed to live was because he was the rightful heir to the throne. To be honest, everyone thought he will be replaced by his younger brother from one of the Noble Consorts. But to everyone's surprise, emperor fell ill. Exactly one minute before his death, he decided that twelve years old Wei ChangZe should be crowned as the next emperor. Against emperor's will, no one can say anything.

The first thing Wei ChangZe did when he became emperor, was killing all of his brothers and sisters, together with their mothers and every single concubine of the old emperor - his father. Shortly after, he came up with a method how to make iron swords and shields, which gradually helped develop their armies. They won millions of wars and expanded their lands, until everything was under Emperor Wei ChangZe's domination. This whole process took it three years, and at the age of fifteen, emperor Wei ChangZe accepter his first concubine from one noble family. Everyone felt a little hope. Maybe with a pretty and caring girl, their emperor would gain some of his emotions back after they were forgotten in the years of abuse of his mother. But they were terribly wrong. The poor girl was in the palace from the very day she got accepted into a beginning Royal Harem. But the emperor never visited nor saw her. He didn't care about her one bit. Everyone knew she could just die there, and their emperor would feel nothing. If he even remembered she there to begin with.

And so on, more and more girls were accepted into royal harem. But none of them were visited by the emperor himself. Only his 6 official wives (2 Noble Consorts and 4 Imperial Consorts) were able to spend night with him. While they would claim that he was very kind and caring about their nights to make other concubines jealous, everyone knew they were lying. It was not a secret that emperor only spend his nights with them because of his duty to make a heir for their empire. Also, everyone knew he was not considering their well-being and satisfaction in bed. All he cared about was to make it quick, so he could go back to his duty and not see them for another week.

And that... That woman came. Like a curse on their kingdom. Everyone knew, she would be the one to ruin their empire. Many begged her to do different, but she always refused. Because there is no way, she would ever love that monster who took everything from her.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

It was on one royal night hunt, when Wei ChangZe heard a river running only few meter from the place where they were staying at night. As he made his way over to the river, his eyes stumbled upon an image he will never be able to get out of his head. In front of him, in the river was the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Her long black hair were sprayed around her on water surface as she was taking bath in the cold river. However, she did not seemed concerned about the temperature. She had a beautiful body with porcelain white skin, which looked like she had never seen sun. No to mention in the pure moonlight it almost looked like she was shining. And than... Their eyes met. She finally realised she is not alone. And in that moment, when Emperor Wei ChangZe saw her silver eyes which looked like the moon itself, he knew he had to have her. He, as an emperor was the sun, so it's only logical that his empress would be the moon, right?