Anger 02

He woke up in unfamiliar room with red ceiling and white curtains with red sun emblem. He woke up in bed. In an actual, really comfortable bed with white sheets. Not in some freaking glass coffin where he was sleeping for who knows how long.

It was quite nice to wake up so comfortably and not by the screaming of the undead without any chance to chase them away and make them FINALLY shut the fuck up. For very simple reason. If he would get out of that coffin of his, he would be immediately hunted by the new resentful energy and ghosts in Burial Mounds that do not obey him... YET! Like he said. He did not know how long he was sleeping this time, but he is sure it was long enough. Last time he woke up, he found out he was asleep for almost 230 years.

But that is not as important as this little problem he is facing right now. And that being said.......... Where in the actual fuck is he? This is not hell. He is sure about that. He has already been there. Hell is really overestimated if you ask him. Nothing much to see down there.
So

Where is he? And even more important ... Why is he here? The panic is starting to get to him. Because if he is here (and he is sure he is not in Burial Mounds anymore) that means his seal which he has been keeping up for centuries is crumbling down. If it did not already faded completely. Not only panic, but also anger (more like pure FURY!) is now in his heart.

Suddenly, the door opened and in came a tall man with long black hair, symbol on his forehead and deep brown (in light of candles almost red) eyes. Wei Ying has to be honest... He was handsome. And he also had a very strong golden core. A powerful cultivator then. SO WHAT IF HE IS POWERFUL?! How can this mortal just ignore everything and bring him to..........His bed? Okay. That sounds weird. Really weird. But whatever. He is PISSED OFF!!! Did he not make it clear enough that no matter what no one who is still alive can come inside the Burial Mounds?

Why are humans always so stubbornly curious?! Well... He can't really judge their curiosity. He was just like that before he knew better. Always curious, he was everywhere he wanted to and never took anything they were saying to his heart. He never let anyone help him, because he did not want to burden them. He sometimes wonders... If he had let them help, what would change?

But that does not matter now. Who is this man? And the three younger men behind him? And that... Concubine? Well, she would fit the term of concubine with how her robes are shoving half of her boobs. And how she is clinging to the arm of the youngest of them. Shameless. Disgusting. Repulsive.

"Who are you, young masters?" Wei Ying asked with as much polite voice as he could manage.

"My name is Wen RuoHan. Sect leader of QishanWen Sect. These are my two sons, Wen Xu and Wen Chao. And this is Wen ZhuLiu. It's such a pleasure to finally be able to meet you and talk to you, Yiling Patriarch." The men in middle (the handsome one) said.

"QishanWen Sect?" No. Never heard of it.

"You have been asleep for thousands of years, of course you wouldn't know what..."

"Are you Wen Mao's descendants?" Wei Ying cut that Wen Chao off. He already does not like him. Well, with the way Wen Chao is looking at him you can't blame him. Wen Chao is looking at him like he was his superior. Like he wanted to eat him. Eyes full of dark lust. And not only him. Every one of them. Expect for that slut. She, on the other hand looked like she wanted HIM to eat HER. No! Absolutely not! Not happening. Thank you very much. He did not sink so low. He is already disgusted by her and he is not even looking at her anymore. No way in hell will he EVER touch her. He will not even breathe the same air as her. Absolutely not.

"How did you know?" Asked Wen Mao.

"Who do you think taught Wen Mao how to cultivate his own golden core. Who do you think forged his sword?"

"So you really are immortal?" Asked, like the biggest idiot in this world (he probably is) Wen Chao.

"What do you think? So... Why am I here?"

"You are here because we need your powers." answered Wen Xu.

"Yes. I have heard that many times. Trust me. You do not want my help." said Wei Ying as he stood up from (that really comfortable) bed and started walking towards to door. He walked past them and was about to open the door, when he realised.... His sword, seal and flute are gone. He stopped and turned to them. They all had smirks on their faces and looking at him as hunter looking at its pray. Expect that Wen ZhuLiu. He is the only one who is not disgusting for him. Well, at least now. Who knows what will happen in the future. He is quite sure he will see them again.

"Looking for your toys, little beauty?"

"Okay. Look here little boy... What was your name again? Just so you know I, Wei WuXian, am at least thousand years older than you. So I suggest you to watch your mouth." The once silver-grey eyes like the stormy night were now deep, dark crimson like the blood itself - full of resentful energy. The danger was practically screaming at the poor Wen Clan members. All of them felt the killing intent radiating from immortal in front of them.

"Last warning. My temper is not so good that you can just joke on me you little peasants. Trust me when I say, I wouldn't think twice before killing all of you. You better be careful. I do not give second chances. Count yourselves lucky. The next time we meet, you should hope we won't be enemies." He was not screaming. He did not take a step backward or forward. He just stood in his place. Yet his voice was intimidating enough for the Wens to understand, why this is the man, who was able to seal the Burial Mounds and reach immortality.

Spiritual energy he was emitting made the air heavy and they were feeling as if they were drowning. None of them could make a single move. They were sure they can find a way how to control resentful energy with the Stygian Tiger Seal. So what if the first five attempts failed. They will find a way!

Unfortunately, all of them were pulled out of their thoughts about how well it was that they hid the sword, flute and seal, when they heard a whistle. Only three notes, and all three objects were suddenly in the Yiling Patriarch's hands. And with only one look from the said Patriarch, they were all sure, that they will never anger him again.