•First meet•

•The art is not mine, credit to Орущий кот 🙀 on Twipu!•

Before starting, I have something to say again ewe... I remake a story because I lost motivation for the other one ~\\~ sorry! I try!!! ≥﹏≤ Enjoy it anyway~

It's the morning, the birds sing and there's a fresh air of winter outside, a perfect little day for starting school! But not for everyone...
Dringggggggggggg....!!!

America's POV
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

*shut the alarm*

Well, it's the first day of school and I'm already dying in my bed... Great day...! I wake up with a jump because of the alarm, it's sooooo annoying urghhhh...! But anyway, I'm not in a good mood tbh... It's cold outside but the sun is there, what the hell weather?!
I get up and go find some clothes to wear. Lazy. I grab my black hoodie and my favorite jeans. I also grab my phone and check my social media, it's like a ritual I do every morning.
I came out of my room while having my head down looking at my phone, "Oh 190'044 likes on my last post!...? but before thinking about my post, I hit a door
*PAF*
"Arghhhhh...!"
"Oh! I'm so sorry America! Are you alright?!" say Canada with a stressed face. He help me to get up and smile at me but I do not care and got up immediately then went to the stairs while having my phone in my hands.

I go to the kitchen for breakfast. I do not brush my teeth and take no shower in the morning, it's too much effort for me and it's tiring...
Australia and New Zealand are there and talking while eating cereals.
I sit at the table with them.
My dad, UK and my mom, France are not there, they went on a island WITHOUT US! It's a "Romantic Lune De Miel" that was what my mom said. They take so long!

I check my message and talk a little bit with Germany :
Germany : Are you excited for today?
America : Nah not really. Why? You are?
Germany : Yeah! To see you dude!
America : Oh yes me too, but not for school...
Germany : Haha yeah me too... Well, see you in the bus!👋
America : 👍

I turned off my phone and got up to grab an apple and then headed to the exit to put my shoes on, Australia and New Zealand continue to talk. I open the door to go but then Canada scream at me : "America wait! We're going together! It's the first day, let's go all together!".
I sigh and go to the sofa and lie down. I watch Canada taking to the fridge maple syrup. He make me think of mom sometimes... But a overprotective mom...

Canada's POV
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
When is see America opening the door I scream at him to not go without us, it's the first day, it's fun to go all of us together! He sigh and go to the sofa. I go to the fridge and take my delicious maple syrup! It's so good...!~
I cook my pancakes quickly and sit at the table with Australia and New Zealand. I look at America for a second and then Australia scream : "Hey! Hey! Hey! Canada! Me and New Zealand starting the school at 8:00, can we already go?"
I check my watch and it's 7:40. I say yes and they run away really quickly to the exit.
Well, I have to do the dishes, once again then...!
I eat my pancakes while America scroll his phone with a tired face.
"Did you sleep well America?" I say.
He look at me and then didn't response back.
Well, I guess it's a no then!...

I look at my watch and it was 7:55, we start school at 8:30, because we are in second grade. I get up and wash the dishes. Then I check out for the last time the time and it's 8:00. "America come, it's time for school!"
He get up and take his bag. He pass me and unlock the door then go quickly outside without waiting me.
I lock the door and run at him.
He didn't walk fast so I caught him.
I don't know why but I'm feeling stressed, it's not like I'm to a new school but it's stressful anyway.