•Mistake•

Russia's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I try to join America quickly in his home and call him back because the fucking WiFi doesn't works!!!
Come on America... Pick up the phone!

School already start but I don't go today so... I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW! I have to see America if he is alright. I run so fast and finally came to his house.
I ring again and again then knock at the door so many times.
His brother open the door: "Uh? What do you need?" He ask me.
I struggle: "I'm... *Huff* here for *Huff* America!"
He let me go inside and tell me he is upstairs. I run there and find his room. I immediately open the door without knocking. He is laying on his bed completely red. I go towards him and sit down on his bed, next to him: "Russia...?" He say with a soft voice. I smile and agree. I then wanted to hug him but he reject me: "I'm sick! You can't hug me you dummy!"
What? That's why he called me?!
"... Is this the reason you called me?!"
He giggled and replied with a smile.
I growled. It's not funny at all...! I was in panic I explain to him. He continue giggling: "Relax...! I'm better now because I see you~". If he wasn't cute, I would kick him right now. But anyway, I stay with him for the rest of the afternoon. We played video games, watched movies and series, talked about everything and nothing too, yeah and i stayed with him for the night.
He won't be able to go to school tomorrow, so I guess I will be by my own. I just hope he will get better soon... I sleep with him but couldn't sleep actually... America fall asleep immediately because he was tired but I wasn't. So I stayed up all night. I checked my phone sometimes but couldn't move too much because he was sleeping on me. How could he be so cute...
I looked at him for a moment and then fall asleep.
It was a nice afternoon and night...

Canada's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Russia stayed with America for the rest of the afternoon and stayed for the night too... This kinda pissed me off actually... Not because they're in the same room or anything else... But,... When I see Russia, I can't think about anything else but Mexico. After all, he was his boyfriend. Ex boyfriend now.
Why did they broke up...? I want to know for my relationship with Mexico. I won't lose Mexico because of their relationship... But I think Mexico have still feelings for Russia... Unfortunately...
But I try not to think too much about it either... Otherwise I will just ask myself more questions... Before going to sleep, I went to get something to drink in the kitchen and also, going out to the terrace to get some air...

When I think about it... Russia and America are together... And all the murders happened after their relationship...
.
.
.
.
But not Canada!!! You’re thinking shit again! It is by pure chance... I hope for them... If their relationship is in danger, I will protect them! The most important thing is to see my little brother happy with the love of his life. But I hope Mexico is okay too in all this...

China's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

It's almost Christmas holidays so, I've made a list of activities we could do with America and me! Oh and... Also his boyfriend... Anyway, we will surely go skiing in the mountains or go to the forest for a walk. Then, when the day comes, December 25, we will have a little party all together! It brings us a little closer to each other. Especially America of course!
I quickly got ready to go to class. It's the last week of school, so I have to tell him one day when we could do these activities. When I got to the bus stop, I saw them right away. Russia and Canada. They are talking. I go towards them with a smile: "Hey guys! How are you?" I say kindly of course.
They look at me surprise at first, and them Canada smile at me back: "Hey China...! Long time I didn't talk to you haha...!"
I giggled too and agreed. I look at Russia and smiled at him too. He didn't seem to be happy. I know why, because I'm here! Hihi! Don't worries, I will not bite a giant bear! I'm an innocent little panda!~
Where is America by the way?