•A little bit fun•

Nobody's POV
☆⌒(≧▽​° )

All the stores are close. And just a few people are outside. It's a calm night with the sound of the car and the little music in the background.

America's POV
☆⌒(≧▽​° )

I think it's really happening... We're finally going to be together, forever!!!
I'm so excited!!! I think Russia is too~
I hope nothing wrong will happen tonight. PLEASE!!!
I look a few times to Russia and i think he notice but I'm too embarrass to say something!!! I keep blushing arghhh...!

"Are you... Uhm, friend with, Mexico?" Russia say while driving.
"Yeah...! I think i like him a little bit more than before!".
I lie.
What? I can't say that i can't be friends with him never ever in my entire life! Nah.
He smile, at least he is happy. Yesss!
I start a new conversation: "And you?~ I never ask you some questions before we go in your room and-"
"Haha! Yeah i get it, uhm... What do you want to know about me?"
"Well, first, do you love me?"
He look at me, blush but then get embarrassed. Oh no, i make him uncomfortable... But he answer: "... If you ask me that question, why would you think i ride you in your house right now? Playing video games or something??"
I giggle a little bit: "Well, that's true~ Let's go home quickly then!"
We laugh and the embarrassing silence come again.
I hope nobody's home... Normally no.

Nobody's POV
☆⌒(≧▽​° )

Russia and America finally arrive at home. They are nervous but they open their door and get out of the car. Smile to each other and go to the door of America's house.
When they open the door... Everybody is there.
And i oop-

America's  POV
☆⌒(≧▽​° )

"AMERICA!!!" Everybody scream at me! "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL HERE?!" i say surprise.
All of them had something to do tonight!
Like: Canada had to went to his hockey practice!
Australia had to went help the new opened zoo!
UK and France had to go to the christmas market!
And New Zealand... He stay after school at home for playing videos games... Okay for him but for the others! Nah ah!
"You guys are ANNOYING."
They look at me confuse and then look up at Russia who is more embarrass than before.
"Oooooooh! You come with you friend at home!" my mom say with a little winkle.
"Yep! That's totally that honey!" Winkle my dad at my mom too.
I just want to disappear right now-
Australia and new New-Zealand are laughing and Canada giggle too.
*sigh* i guess it's not how i wanted...
"Uhm, can i still stay?" Ask Russia.
"Yes! Of course! Id your parents know you're outside!" Tell my mom to him.
"Yes, my dad never where I'am."
"Wait, really???" Say New-Zealand.
I look at him with a empty look for telling him it's enough, to shut up.
He didn't care and continue to play his game.

Russia's POV
☆⌒(≧▽​° )

I didn't exceptr this welcoming! There are kind i guess. But i think Ame don't think the same way... I know his family when i was little. I mean, i just saw his father a couple of times with my dad, that's all. They were kind and really opened with me. But anyway, America grab my arm and take me upstairs with an angry look in his face. I calm him down by touching his hand. He notice it and smile at me. At least he is not furious like before.
We go to his room. It's not small and not big. Enough for us!... I mean for him, when uhhh... He sleep or play video game... "I don't think we can do it here because of them..." say America. What is he talking abou-
Oh... Yeah, i understand now...
"It's ok, don't worry...!" I say with a nervous laugh. He giggle and lay down on his bed. I sit down on his bed too.
What is... This feeling that i have?...
It's like... I really like him but, i can't...
My dad will kill me if he know that.
But hey! It's ok to fall in love with someone even if it's gay! Ahaha...

There's a awkward silence in the room. Just the people talking down the stairs in the background.
Suddenly, my phone vibrate and it's a call. It's Mexico.

Mexico's POV
☆⌒(≧▽​° )

I know something wasn't right when Russia and America went in the car. So, i call him: "Hey Mexico, something is wrong?" Russia says. God... I love his voice mmmmh...!
"Hey uhm, i wanted to know where you are...!" I really hope he isn't with this stupid American...
"... Why do you wanted to know that...?"
"Oh! Uh, just to know it!... That's all!" I respond him.
He sighs: "I thought you have change Mexico...!"
"Wh- What? What are you talking about?"
"I have my own life and you have yours too so... Leave my privacy alone!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He... Hang up.
He... Literally... Hang up on me...
I...
I swear i will kill this fucking American...!

America's POV
☆⌒(≧▽​° )

I look at Russia and he look angry. Who it was?? I sit down next to him: "... Are you ok?"
He look at me and smile: "Yeah uh... Don't worry..."
I start to blush but i still stay calm: "So...~ Where were we?~"
He blush too and hide a little bit his face. He is so handsome god...! I want to kiss him right now!!! Wait... I can now!~
He look at me again, this is my chance!
I look at him and kiss him delicately.
He kiss me back and we lay down on my bed. I don't care if my family see us! The only think i care right now is me and him~♡

Canada's POV
☆⌒(≧▽​° )

They'll never come for the dinner?
"What's the matter Canada?" Ask my dad (UK)
"Nothing... I'm just sad that America and his "boyfriend" come to the dinner..." i answer.
My mom laugh when she hear me saying that and tell me they have some things to do upstairs. I ask what are those things?
"WH-WHAT WOULD YOU TELL HIM?!" scream my dad.
"HAHAHA!!! Don't worry, he don't understand! You're so pure Canada!"
... I don't understand... But anyway, i think they will never come. <:'(

Mexico's POV
☆⌒(≧▽​° )

I... I have 4 rivals...

Japan
.
.
.
Turkey
.
.
.
China
.
.
.
And...
.
.
.
America.

Tomorrow, i will see Turkey. And mabye, Japan too...
I already planned all this.
And of course, for the special one too...
This will be PERFECT!!!
Russia and i will have a pretty wedding and they'll be love everywhere in our life!!! We will have children and live happily ever after!!!~
Haha!~
Hahahahaha!!!~
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!~
Russia, you'll be mine very soon, don't worry...!

Wait... Am i talking to myself??
Yeah, it's perfect! :)

☆⌒(≧▽​° )
It's a really short chapter sorry >\\<
I will do better next time!
But i hope you enjoy this little chapter too hehe~
Also, Canada is A PURE CHILD!!!♡♡♡
Words1161