•A sleepover and a killer•

•art credit to Zer0 Creativity on Facebook•

Warning!
This chapter will contain gore!
I guess it's gore but, uh not so much...╮(╯▽╰)╭

America's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

Well, this is going great and great! I have my brother and a angry mexican in a sleepover! What do you need?!
Oh yeah, the love of my life of course!
uwu
"So... What do you guys want for eat?" ask Canada. I reply: "Crisp for me."
"A taco."
What the... Why is he ALWAYS have to say something impossible???!
"Uh... We can't take you a taco from Taco Bell because it's already close now!" I tell him with a little bit of anger. "You can make it at home too you idiot...!" he reply. "What?! Can't you just take some crisp like me? You always have to get something better than the others and...-" before I finish, Canada put his hand on my shoulder to tell me to stop. I stop. This this a really a good start...! But anyway, I'm alone with this angry mexican in the living room. We don't talk. Why would I talk to my enemy?! He get up and take the remote control. He then open Netflix and search for a movie.
"Do you have any suggestions?" he ask me. I tell him no. Actually, yes. But I don't want to talk with him. I turn my head for not see him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
... Someone is watching me, I can feel it.
I turn my head a little bit: "What? You need something...?"

"... Why are you angry at me?"
Excuse me? Why? Well, you're too protective to your "boyfriend" and always have to be right about everything! That's why I'm angry... But I can't tell him that. I tell him because of what happened at lunch. He then get a interrogative face: "What? You fight me! That's not my fault!"
"See?! You always have to be right!!!?"
Canada hear us and run at us with a bunch of food. "Please guys! Stop always fighting! This is the moment for taking a break and think about something else than that!"
We stop. I can't hurt my brother. This is too much. I have to be more mature than this Mexico. We then sit there, on the couch while Canada choose us a movie. I'm eating my crisp and Mexico eat his taco that Canada make him. They're talking and laughing but I don't want to talk. So I just take my phone and see my messages.

America: You're awake?
...
Germany: Yeah, what's up?
America: I'm in a sleepover with Mexico and Canada...
Germany: What?! Really????
America: Yeah and this is soooo boring. Oh wait, they choose a movie, talk to u l8!
Germany: Uh... I can't l8 I'm with Poland so... Tomorrow?
Of course...
America: Yeah yeah...(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)
Germany: >:(

I close my phone. I see Mexico taking his bag but really close to him... What's inside? He really don't want someone to touch it.
Anddddd he notice that I look at him so I stop. I watch the TV and see what we're going to watch...

The drug king? What the hell is that...?XD
I ask to them and they tell me this is a Korean movie that South Korea tell them. Oh woooooow. This will be so much funnnnn...!!!!

After the movie...

Nobody's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻
After the movie, Canada want to get up but he see Mexico and America sleeping on him. So he just sit there and watch another movie!

The next day...

Mexico's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

I wake up on the couch, on Canada's shoulder exactly. It was comfortable. What time is it?
It's 9:00 but this is the weekend so chill. I wake up and take my things and wrote a note for telling them I get up and go.
I have just a backpack but inside, it's something really important. Oh! And America will see it one day of course! But not now... 2 weeks later maybe if I'm fast with the others.