•Two murders•

Mexico's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

China already believe me! It's so simple now. I just have to ruin America and Russia's relationship with China's help and then... Kill him!
This is so easy... I mean... I already kill the others!
Why would be wrong with him?!
Anyway, I texted Russia for a little meeting at the coffee shop, just for talking! Nothing serious.
He surprisingly texted me fast and agreed.
Yes! Well, this is a start.
I went straight to bed when I got home. I was exhausted! Anyway, I'll see Russia tomorrow at the cafe at 11:00!!! I'm so happy! I just hope that China will think of a plan... I don't really know what to do to them... Their relationship is inseparable! And there, they kissed! Ewww...! Anyway... I have to think of something that reassures me for sleeping...
.
.
.
.
Russia... Yes! Russia... Russia... And again Russia...!

Canada's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

America was really happy at the dinner. He was always smiling.
I think he and Russia will become a magnificent couple again!... And Mexico...?
...
I would like to talk to him again... But... I think I'll stop the love stories hehe! But for the last time, he would like to see Mexico again. I'm going to surprise him! I will not tell America. To anybody actually. It's my choice ! So... No one can judge him! I don't know when...

The morning is really peaceful today!
It's cold, but not so much. The snow has already melted and the trees are a bit colorful too.

America's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Today is the day!
Russia wanted me to come with him to the coffee shop. He told me that someone is waiting us there.
He told me this at midnight! We talked so much haha! I just loved seeing his face... And he too!
We looked at each other by face calling and just stared at each other.
Awww...!
It was perfect!...
But then, we slept and didn't ended the call!
Anyway, I prepared myself because Russia pick me up. It's 10:50.
So, I get outside.
"Where do you think going like that?"
I turned back and see my dad, crossed arms, looking questioningly at me.
"Uhm... I'm going with Russia for meeting someone at the coffee shop." I say and then smile awkwardly.
He laughed: "You're not wasting time eh!"
I blushed: "It's... It's not that!!!"
"Don't worry, I'm teasing you, now go!" I smiled at him and hugged before hurrying outside.

I was walking towards the bus station, when I suddenly saw... THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!
"Russia...!" I whispered to myself and run at him.
He was completely silence when I hugged him, so I asked him what was wrong.
He just smiled and tell me that I will see when we will enter the coffee shop and laughed nervously...
I nodded but I was still confused.
When we entered, Russia take my hand and we go together towards...
Huh?!
Mexico?!
"What the hell?! I'm not going to talk with him again!... I already talked to him...!" I whispered irritated to Russia.
He giggled and assured me: "Don't worry, this isn't something about us and all, but just a small talk!"
I was angry but agreed.

M

exico welcomed us joyfully and hugged us: "I'm happy to see you again America!" He say and smiled at me.
I smiled too but a fake smile...
Anyway, we sit down and basically, Russia and Mexico were chatting and me, just in the fucking background!
They were talking and laughing but I tried not to listen to them...!
We commanded coffees.
No, actually... When we commended, Russia and Mexico say the exactly same coffee!!!

"Oh! I remembered that! We loved drinking that!" Mexico say giggling.

"Yeah hehe! That's true! It's great to have another one again!" Russia replied...