•A new challenger•

Mexico's POV
☆⌒(≧▽​° )

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He... broke up...
With me...???

Wh-Why?!
Why?!
WHY?!?!!?!?
I started to cry and cry and cry...
I try to call him but he doesn't answer.
"It's because of this damn American!"
I can't let this happen! I have to find Russia! I will go to his house. He is maybe there...
I walk toward his house, in the street, i see Japan waiting for the bus with South Korea. I hate them... Especially Japan of course... She always "ship", this is what she say, Russia with others countries. One time, she say me and him was never possible. Why? For no reason! She made me sad that day and angry... But anyway, i will kill her tomorrow after school. I already have my plan for her hihi~ But not for China yet...
I arrive at Russia's home and knock at the door. A little girl open the door: "Yes? Can i help you?" She ask. I tell her if Russia is here. She say he go somewhere but she don't know where.
"Thank you anyway then... Bye!"
Before i go back, she stop me: "Are you, Mexico?"
"... Yes, why?"
"You're his boyfriend right?"
I hesitate but answer calmly: "No. We break up just today."
She apologies and say he can be very difficult in relationships. Yeah i can see that... Before going back, i hear a voice, definitely not Russia, but familiar... It's his dad. Russia's dad, USSR, is very friendly with me. When i came for Christmas last year, he gave me a keychain. It was kind of him because Russia forgot his present for me in his car...

He come and tell to the little girl, i think her name is Belarus, to go in her room. She smile at him and go upstairs, in her room. I look up at Russia's dad. He is taller than Russia and looks like him a little bit. "How are you Mexico?" He ask me with a smile. "I'm quite good, thank you sir..." i answer nervously. He look at me a little bit confuse and invite me inside. I accept it politely.
We talk a little bit about me, school, family and we start to talk about Russia.
I tell him we broke up today. "I'm... Sorry to hear that... You can dealing it?" He ask. I just hold my tears but try to smile.
Then...
He hug me.
A warm hug...
I feel... Love... Love from a dad who understand my pain... feel comfortable now... That's help me a lot actually.
He let me go and tell me he will talk to Russia when he come back. "I really appreciate this sir... Thank you..." i say.
"Don't worry, if something else happen with him, you can call me alright?" He say nicely. I agree and we say goodbye to each other.
I go to my home, to my room and try to finish my plan for killing this stupid furry... Maybe a really painful death, torturing her. I already have a plan. :)

Russia's POV
⌒(≧▽​° )

I stay with America a long time. I didn't saw the time but it was already 16:00! I quickly left his home and kiss him a last time: "I love you~".
"I love you too~~" he answer.

I pass Mexico's house. Maybe i should see him... I go toward his door. I knock.
Mexico appear, surprise to see me: "R-Russia?"
"Uhm, hey Mexico...! How uh, are you?"
"... I'm fine."
"..."
He didn't ask me for me... Of course-
"So... You and America uh?"
"Wh-What? How-How did you know??"
"I'm not dumb yknow..."
"I never say that..."
"But you through."
Anddddd silence between us. I really want to apologies quickly but- he will never accept them... I try: "I... I wanted to apologise to you about... This."
He look at me intrigued: "Oh... That's why you come here after 7 hours we break up??"
"No... Look, it's not like that-"
"You don't need to apologies. You just had to call me and told me with your voice, not by message."
"But-"
"I went to your house for you. But you were with America... So i talk with someone else."
"W-With who? My dad?"
"You will see at home. Goodbye Russia."
"Wait!"
He close the door. Well, thank you for this information. Now, my dad know!
Great...

When i arrive home, nobody welcome me. Like always but, uh... I really need a kind thing right now. I hear laughter and talking people.
"Russia? Is that you?"
"Uh... Yes dad I'm-" while i was talking, i enter in the living room and see...
"Nǐ hǎo Russia!"
"Ch-China???"
Why is he doing here???
"I invite him for a little talk! Take a sit son."
I sit down, China smile at me. Ewww...
"We were talking about America, your new boyfriend... Right?" My dad ask me.
"Uh- N-No... Not yet..." i answer.
My dad look at me a little bit annoyed about my answer. Bit China act surprisingly: "Oh! Is that so? I trough you and him were together now! I was happy for you two. A little bit happy."
"What do you mean?" I ask. He add a creepy smile on his face: "I'm still in love with him yknow?"
"I-"
"Wait! Let me finish!~ So,..."
He start to talk and talk but i don't want to listen him... I hate him... We were great friends but, it didn't work... My dad listen him carefully. I'm so annoyed now... I swear if he doesn't shut up right i will destroy his stupid smil-
"So, the best of us get America then!"
Wait... Wut?
I look confuse to my dad who agree with China happily. "He isn't a a trophy." I say with a cold voice. "You're right, he is mine~" China say giggling.
Well, let's see if he isn't mine...!

America's POV
☆⌒(≧▽​° )

It's really strange... I got a message from China. First... Why? And second, i don't want to answer him... Bleh!
It's 22:00 and we already ate the dinner, so i go to sleep. Tomorrow, i will see them... Mexico, China and Russia. I hope nothing wrong would happen!!!
By the way! I have to find a costume for Japan's party. It's tomorrow's night. There's a theme in the party and it's "Christmas NYA NYA~". She write it by message... Anyway, i have to be perfect in ANY party ùwú.

☆⌒(≧▽​° )
Hey!!!
I hoped you like it~
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's uh, all i have to say ;-;
And thank you!!!♡uwu
ÓwÒ

Words↪
1092